Mags from India?

davell

it appears this "Fatlas" found out we were on to him and he dissapeared (hopefully he will cut his wrists and hang himself but dont tell anyone i said that). RAVSO will recieve compensation for putting up with fatlas, i have sent him a photon candy bar to cheer him up and a bouncy ball to release his stress.

as for ur slogan maybe try sumthin like this:

"give us your hungry and we'll give them our scraps, give us your poor and we will give them a job that might pay, give us your dreams and we will lock them away somewhere safe forever."

its long but pretty emotional and hard-hitting.

P.S. u just put me off oreos for the rest of my life! oh well guess i just hav to conquer my fear.......omnomnomnomnom.....munchmunchmunch....

u think that was bad, think about the oreo the other way around haha. now i kne i said ravso was young but jus how young is he to accept candy and a prize for puttin up with an asshole? well anyway Fatlas hasn't been in sight lately. i dont kne if that's a good or bad thing. but in the good news, your first advice for public speaking worked pretty well. i found dat, no matter how bad the truth and economy is, people ALMOST realize that it can only get better from here cuz it jus sucks that bad. well i kne one thing, i got a decent paying job and im holding onto it. if i lose this job in this economy, i jus mite neva see a paychek again.