rollback plz

need a rollback, because l lost my items around 3 am,so can a gm rollback my character to 9 Pm. My guild card is 42006826 and my charater slot is in Slot 1.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

he lost his dark meteor but he doesnt know how to post pics on the forum

How in Flowen's name did they get a Dark Meteor?

There are only like 2 people on this server with Dark Meteor, and I'm one of them.

Well in defense of purpleHaz, forum accounts dont really mean anything, i play with a couple of people which been here some time and dont have a forum account. Maybe check when the actual account was made? not the forum account, that would help.

By the way

because l lost my items

uhm care to elaborate on how you lost them exacly?

(Also on a side note i dunno how can so many people be bugged/lose their items so easily, i have been here for a while and never had any of these issues)

Edited by SunnyD

Well he/she has a total play time of 177 hours across 4 characters unless he/she plays once/twice a month its just not possible.

I have well over 600+ hours on my account in 4 months

Im sorry to say but there is something suspicious about this

Edited by djij2010

If thats true then its a ripoff, but we should wait until purple speaks in his/her defense because aside from the topic post, he/she hasn't said anything regarding this ( I don't understand why some people have other people talking in their behalf).

I personally find this very suspicious, for the simple reason that there are about two people with Dark Meteor on this server, one of them being me.

And I too looked up their guildcard. They don't have that many hours, and their levels simply wouldn't last very long with an Ultimate Olga Flow.

i have been a member for year and a half i play on sch serv and this server and i got my meteor las year xmas event the stats are 100nat/100abeast/100dark i have pics of meteor n excal those r the items that were n bnk n now gone roll back jus gives u items u already had no spawning needed roll bck 2 sept 3rd at 1030pm