challenge mode drops

rashan0121

Hi, is it just me or does challenge mode barely drop any decent equipment? For example normally in 1c9 you can pick up a railgun, Pallasch or Assaults but nothing dropped. Does not seem normal or was that something that was intended for this server specifically?

Afaik, we haven't done any changes to CMode in that regard... however I think the drops for it are broken be it because of the server code or the config file itself.

I have to look at it, but I'm busy with some other stuff atm :/

zen did point out that it was something to do with mesta being in the drop list but i dont think it would have been that easy to fix or else soly would have done something about it but if did get fixed i think a LOT more people would be doing c mode

Actually, according to the files I have here boxes and monsters have 0 meseta (except falz that has 400 lel)

The weapon tiers I can't look right away but yeah... idk why it would be dropping meseta, I'll have to check what is in the server.

Edited by Soly

I think what they mean is that the game is trying to roll for meseta as a drop (which it is not supposed to do), and since you cant get meseta in cmode it just drops nothing and reduces the amount of actual drops you get.

yeah basically that...sorry sometimes i forget how to do english :P but i am a rainbow pony so i have a little bit of a excuse

Idk I've done a whole lot of stages and good gear is a pretty rare drop. Everyone I've played with that has done cmode elsewhere claims the drops are messed up here. I haven't done it elsewhere so I can't say for sure, I just know that even in long stages there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of weapon drops by the end, and almost never any good stuff.