Ranger, which one?

Arzon

Hi guys, playing with the HUcast these days i fell in love with the handgun/range weapons in general so i want to try the ranger, but i don't know which race i should use.. i like the female cast but i don't know if it's suitable for it, can you advice me some simple race and mag build? It's better if it's not too much complicated, i really liked using the traps with the cast (example) and explode them with my gun xD

My only experience with the game is my HUcast lvl 60.

Edited by Arzon
  • Like 1

Racast is quite nice . better than the female cast because of psycho ravens in my opinion , only thing is racast is practically blind

• Like 3

Racast are best imo because the reasons above^. Psycho Ravens are the best mechguns when soloing and are male only. Charge Yasminkov 9000s are better than PRs with Shifta and Zalure but idk exactly where the breaking point is there. but you'd be fine with Racaseal tho doesnt matter i guess

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/21971-yanvbraz-max-stats-plan-thread/

^ Fyrewolf has good plans for all classes in there

if you line up the racast width on the two dots on the left part of the chest, then exit proportions & exit Racast, then re-enter Racast you can get a Racast with skinnier shoulders. It looks cool to me, incase you care :onion-head09:

racastsh2.png

• Like 2

Racaseal has weaker ATP and a litlle bit more ATA than Racast, without Shifta and high ATP weapon you probably going to hit less than 100 dmg to high def enemys in Ultimate, with Racast is not big deal, if you dont like RACAST model use /npc command :onion106:

Racast are best imo because the reasons above^. Psycho Ravens are the best mechguns when soloing and are male only. Charge Yasminkov 9000s are better than PRs with Shifta and Zalure but idk exactly where the breaking point is there. but you'd be fine with Racaseal tho doesnt matter i guess

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/21971-yanvbraz-max-stats-plan-thread/

^ Fyrewolf has good plans for all classes in there

if you line up the racast width on the two dots on the left part of the chest, then exit proportions & exit Racast, then re-enter Racast you can get a Racast with skinnier shoulders. It looks cool to me, incase you care :onion-head09:

racastsh2.png

LOL that's a good tip for the soulders, the steps sound tho it's something it should be changed too, too noisy xD, but if you guys say to me that he is that better... maybe i'll try to make one q.q

i would say just pick the one that u like the most :3 RAmar has the best ATA of the rangers and is more of a all rounder, RAmarl is the weakest ranger but makes up for it with highest MST and level 20 techs so she is good to have if your team does not have a force and she also has a unique handgun animation making them a little better at using them (idk if that is true but that is the case with HUcassy with daggers) RAcast like everyone says has the highest attack power of the rangers and can use traps but needs more ATA and more hit then other rangers and my pick for rangers RAcaseal she is has very good DEF and ok ATP and ATA better then the RAmarl so just pick who u think is right for your play :3 also idk if this is true or not but androids get a damage boost to Blizzard/Arrest/Chaos/King but they have a reduce devil and demon so just pick what is right for u :3

Ramarl are beast,,them buff and debuff help you hit close to racast unbuff,don't be a racaseal they stuppid weak

Now i don't know lol, i want to do a racaseal but you said it's weak, ramarl it should be fun too but i don't like magic very much :X