just a idea

209calibear

it still wouldn't work out, remeber there was a quest where you couldn't pass through laser fences

but enemies could? the same would happen on that scenario.

dark falz's appear switch is triggered when any moving instance (player or enemy) gets near the pillar's

active radius. a fence can stop YOU but an enemy can't.

imagine Qedit as a Death Note... you can do loads of things with it that you normally wouldnt.

(add waves, control non-boss related cutscenes etc....) and some thing you cannot do (due to in-game physics

and restrictions, take in mid Qedit isn't made 100% designed for bosses it's more fieldwork actually)

on the plus there is no hidden authority chasing you.... (unless larva decides this is illegal XD)

You can add the enemies but reeeeaaal far from the pillar to avoid issues, might work

yes even the enemy A.I can trigger the dark falz appear switch

(the reason why you don't see enemies before the boss appearing... imagine you're feeding

your mag or healing, and suddenly some enemy gets too close and BOOM you're surrounded)

BTW: Sorry for not replying so fast, my job really binds me sometimes

i got another idea which is impossible but i dreamed about it last night... a special lobby where we can use weapons, items, techniques etc and all the bosses spawn there one after the other but everyone in the lobby can join in so no 4-player party just everyone in the server fighting at once LOLOLOL

hey how about wen u fight the goldragon...during the copy stage it muliply by 3...and each of the copy have it own difficult setting each ...like 1 one hard..the other is on easy...the last one on ulimate...the arena is very big...so what u think

i would love that XD

• 1 month later...