just a idea

209calibear

Ah the caves boss he means, not the mines one. Well it would be fun but i doubt it could be implemented and even if it was possible i dont think the gm would make it happen unless an event or something of the sort were to happen.

I gotta say if you played any one of them then you remember that nasty first part... multiply all those things x 3, i bet you coudnt even move :P

LOL!

Resta, stand, resta, stand, resta, stand, resta, stand, resta, stand, resta, stand, resta, stand, resta, stand, resta, stand, resta, stand, resta, stand, resta, stand, resta, stand, resta, stand, resta, stand, resta, stand, resta, stand, resta, stand.

I think we get the picture xD

I have some good & bad news....

BAD: You cannot do such thing a have 2 dark falzes on same stage. why? because each boss unit has

an event triggering death animation. in other words. kill dark falz #1 it will take you to the

congrats screen while you cannot move DF #2 Will be killing whats left of you while unable to move

and then after killing DF#2 there is a chance the game crashes. as you already did the congrats screen.

sorry.

GOOD NEWS: ANY (cep for bosses) type of enemy can be placed ANYWHERE on the fields as long as there is no

event blocking movement.

so in other words: you could take enemy A.I hunters, duplicate them and place them on an open field

and have your own PSOBB WAR EPISODE XD

I have some good & bad news....

BAD: You cannot do such thing a have 2 dark falzes on same stage. why? because each boss unit has

an event triggering death animation. in other words. kill dark falz #1 it will take you to the

congrats screen while you cannot move DF #2 Will be killing whats left of you while unable to move

and then after killing DF#2 there is a chance the game crashes. as you already did the congrats screen.

sorry.

GOOD NEWS: ANY (cep for bosses) type of enemy can be placed ANYWHERE on the fields as long as there is no

event blocking movement.

so in other words: you could take enemy A.I hunters, duplicate them and place them on an open field

and have your own PSOBB WAR EPISODE XD

Now thats gave me a idea, on enetring falz (the field bit) you should be confornted by 20 A.I characters gaurding the boss which need to be defeated before falz activates.

Would make the boss harder and more interesting =D

Now if I could only find a Q-Edit guide for dummys............

LMAO that would be impossible to defeat XDD

larva nothing is impossible

ultima got good players they cane do evrey thing

and when some one cane do it then is it yonkou

(yes yonkou i like your gameplay with dark flow XD)

sorry to tell you this djij2010.....

but it's not possible to change boss appearance triggers. you see dark falz is triggered when you

approach the pillar on the field, that is a trigger that cannot be linked to enemy waves.

but enemy waves can be linked without any hassle kinda like:

summon 5 boomas, kill them summon 3 wolves kill them, summon hildelt etc....

you can link as many as you linke (I still haven't found the limit.)

I honestly do NOT recommend altering anything boss related as the boss procedures are hard-coded

(death scenes, intro scenes, attack patterns, cannot be changed with qedit, you might need to alter other

codes to do so.)

also NOTE:

You cannt mix EP1 events with EP2 or 4 events:

you cannot link boomas to sand rappys to dorphons. EP1 material is STRICTLY EP1 material.

once you get the hang of it you could probably still make an awesome quest