I suppose now's as good a time as ever for a proper introduction

ZenReborn

Hey there, I know quite a few of you know me but many don't so I figured I'd make this post to introduce myself :D

My name is Chris! I'm 29 years young (eventhough my body tells me differently quite often) and work in IT and know quite a few programming languages. Been playing PSO since the DC days, found this gem of a server by complete accident when looking for a PSU: AoTI server. Glad I found this instead! Been a part of the community here for quite a few months now. I like helping people and I have my own shop (quite successful I might add). I'm a member of team Hierarchy, only the best team ever :P

In game character is the same name as this one. If anyone ever needs me for whatever reason, help in game, maybe a newb that needs some gear or hell even a bud to talk to, I'm always around lurking somewhere :D

Long live the Ultima server!

Edited by ZenReborn
  • Like 5

Great post. I can testify that this guy is a great person and invaluable help with this game. He has me helped me out so much since I started playing in late September. He's also the person that encouraged me join the forum. If I hadn't, I'd have missed out on all the Trade Shops with awesome deals.

The man's a true legend and a great player. Much respect. :)

• Like 1

If you ever want to play PSU again my friend then I can give you private server to play at but just letting you know it's alpha testing

It is the revival of PSU and it's really legit

http://psu-clementine.net/viewforum.php?f=4

Anyways welcome to Ultima I love this server and enjoy it all the time and nice custom item and events!

Edited by killroy909