New old player.

Aeroprism

Or is it old new player?

Hello all. I'm Aeroprism, your friendly old annoying Canadian Phantasy Star entuisiast/purist/encyclopedia, it's nice to meet you all. Depending on if you're a classic PS fan, my name might ring a bell as I am somewhat known by the community for my PS music remixes on Youtube.

PSO... I always come back to PSO. I have wholefully embraced this game and have been playing since the DC. However, my online experience is somewhat lacking and limited.

I used to have an account on SCHTHACK and when I recently poked around the forums there to understand why the server died, I heard of this place, checked it out, liked what I saw so there I am. I have no idea if I'll still be around in a year, a month or a week but it's PSO and as I said, I always come back to PSO.

I have played hundreds and hundreds of hours offline on various characters but never had a level 200 one so, this might be the place!

Oh, and I love RAcaseals. Sue me.

• Like 1

welcome to our community,have fun!

Already having lots of fun, getting reacquainted with PSO step by step. My character is already level 31 but darn, is it me or is the "hard" difficulty harder than I remembered it?

Gonna be looking to join up with people soon so I can start learning the multiplayer aspects of this.

• 1 year later...

TOPIC RESURRECTION.

Beats making a new topic every time.  I guess.

PSO called to me again and I must answer.  

Boy this place is even more awesome than before!  You guys really, REALLY rock!  I like what you did with the place!!!

So... hello, again!

By the way, where's the account-bank lady gone to?  I can't find her anywhere anymore!

• Like 1

I really REALLY need to make friends in game.  PSO looks so much more fun in groups.  Then again, I'll need very patient friends because I am so used to play alone, I don't know how to be efficient in groups and how PSO etiquette works etc.

• Like 1