Character Inventory All Gone!

Oh My... I totally don't know what happened, but one of my character's items are gone (except some mate and fluid) in one night!!

It is on my battle FO, who was unsealing a Lame'd yesterday. Together with her are a lot of battle FO items like:

Lame'd (4300 unsealed)
Hell Raygun (30 hit),

Holy Ray (25hit)

ViVi (40 hit)

Rainbow (50 hit)

Berserker Vulcan (50 hit)

Charge Vulcan (30 hit)

Heavenly/Tech

Adept

Cent/ability

Sato (5/125/70/0)

The rest I can't remember now, but ALL my items are gone.

Yesterday I played with her to unseal the lame and then switch to other character. I remembered I saved a MG+ in my common bank and quit. But today her inventory is almost all empty.

PLZ HELP !!!

I can't offer a screenshot since I didn't expect this to happen, this is how it looks now:

http://imgur.com/21XpzfB

However, I can provide my chat log to show that I was really unsealing a lame and have 4300 kills yesterday.

My GC: 42147703, 2nd slot "spica"

Thank You!!!

PS: If it is possible please roll back to ~ PST 05:00~08:00 5/24 THX!!!

Edited by Uranus

everything will be ok, no worries buddy.

• Like 1

Common bank

Charge Vulcan +9 [0/30/0/15|30] that doesn't seem lost

I wouldn't advice keeping too much on common bank, too many bugs.

Might need to do a rollback, avoid to log that character for now. I'll wait for Soly's opinion. :3

TY cyane, good to know that at least one item stays there haha.

I double checked all my items in all the 4 slots in this account. After I confirmed that something are lost I stopped logging this account anymore.

Óther advice is to take pics of anything you find precious to you, it just goes on the bmp folder of pso, won't get in your way, the issue would've been solved by now with pics çwç

Edited by cyane
  • Like 2

I am sorry cyane, but there are no valuable pics in the folder since I totally didn't expect this to happen......

Could you rollback my account/character to 1 day before? (I had a trade 2 days before so better not that early)
I think I will lose some tiny hunt item and my 4300 kills on lame but not that much...compared to all battle FO items x.x

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

rollback is done and everything you mentioned is in your inventory.

Lame'd

Hell Raygun (30 hit)

Holy Ray (25hit)

ViVi (40 hit)

Rainbow (50 hit)

Berserker Vulcan (50 hit)

Charge Vulcan (30 hit)

Heavenly/Tech

Adept

Cent/ability

Sato (5/125/70/0)

• Like 1