Akira Mado

Akira_Mado

As in the "Introduce Yourself" thread's format:

Name: Akira Mado of course! :)

Preferred contact method: Err, use pm or whatever.

Hobbies: Bicycling, target shooting (too damn expensive for hobby!--damn it!!), errr.... browsing net and reading occasional book? Don't really have any hobbies unfortunately.

Picture: Fuck no!! What is this, online dating?!

A little more about your self: I'm online a lot, I play pc games sometimes... In short, I'm addicted to computers (if I weren't, maybe I'd have my life more in order... but reclining and watching/reading something helps me escape from this shitty world; and unfortunately sometimes that escape and isolation is necessary for me to relax/de-stress and stay sane --- god knows I need it! with all these shitty people, especially these power-tripping, dumb-as-fuck, PoS manager contaminations who make the world worse for everyone--- Errm.... </end rant!>). <-- Oh yeah, I know a bit about HTML (not so much about scripting or programming)... plus Photoshop image manipulation/touch-up/editing, video editing, and similar stuff.

I read manga, like action+sci-fi movies and tv shows., have a bit of an attraction to things that people consider dark & morbid, I have a dark sense of humor, and don't really feel any emotions except occasional anger (bummer, huh? Guess that's what this shitty world [and/or people in it] does to you eventually). If it seems like I don't really get exited about anything, it's because I don't.... that's just how it is with me.

I'm introverted, as I guess most people here are, and you can probably tell from my hobbies/interests. I'm not a violent person, I don't go around attacking people ---- although you would be total retard if you thought that means I'm a pacifist: if someone were to attack me, I don't believe they deserve a shred of mercy, and I wouldn't give them any either.

I'm a bit of a gun-aficionado, as far as using them for sport and defense, and believe that learning about safety, handling, how they work, and getting hands-on experience erases ignorant bigoted fear surrounding guns & people who own them --- although I don't know a whole bunch about rifles or shotguns, feel free to share about them if you do. I think that, although not necessary, it's also good to learn a hand-to-hand martial art if you choose to learn shooting, as they go well together. I'm a fan of Karate/Taekwondo, Muay Thai, Kenjustu, Escrima, Silat, and also a tiny bit of archery.

I believe everyone has the right to a viable means of self-defense no matter if you are male, female, old, weak, or have some mobility problem - guns are "the great equalizer" (although pepper-spray, knives, or hand-to-hand arts are also cool if you want to use them) -- People who think you need to be all macho and use muscle to be "chivalrous/valiant" are just small brained retards. I also think that being pro-active in your safety does not make a person a coward, but a thoughtful person.

If you're that kind of retard who feels they need to demean someone's valid decision to be pro-active in the defense of self, home, or family: don't talk to me or even open your trap.

I can't stand TV/Movie actors that play parts in violent action TV shows/movies, but then denounce using weapons to defend yourself or your family/friends in real life -- bunch of limp-dick hypocrite pussies! Anyway, I've only brought up these points and wrote this lengthy paragraph because I'm passionate about these points, and a staunch supporter of the US Constitution.

Well, that's about it; below are some of my likes and dislikes as far as Movies, TV, and Music.

Movies I Like: American Sniper, The Sniper (2009 Jap. movie) Hot Fuzz, Chronicles of Riddick, The Expendables, Fast & Furious (series), Colombiana, The Losers, Sniper [entire series], Blade [entire series], Appleseed EX, Vexille, House Of Flying Daggers, Seven Samurai, Ong Bak, Jackie Chan movies (esp. New Police Story movies), Battle Royale (could have been better done), modern martial arts movies, The Transporter [entire series], Blitz, Crank [entire series], The Mechanic...

TV shows I like: Person of Interest, Intelligence, 12 Monkeys, The 100 (yeah, all the emotional crap is a bit too Twilight for me though...~blllurgh~), Constantine, and Agent Carter (sometimes I like '50s-esque/retro things, not just movies/tv, they have a kind of novelty to them).

Manga I read: Psyren, Area D, Sekai Oni, Terror Infinity (Manhua), Deathtopia, Online.

Kinds of Music I listen to: Hip hop instrumentals, 80s retro-synth, Synthwave, MIA/Santigold, Drum&Bass (some). occasional electro-pop, Blackmill, electro-guitar, some J-Rock: D'espairsRay (Mainly "Coll:set" & "Maverick" albums), Gackt (songs: Redeemer; Returner), The Gazettte (songs: Filth in Beauty; Reila; Cassis; Taion ), ....

Music I Hate: Punk, Country, Emo, Ska, Fart-Step, Techno, Justin Bieber...

In-game Character name: Akira Mad

Ok, so that's all for now, if I think of more I might update it later.

If you share any of my interests, feel free to introduce yourself to me and share what your interests are or how they are similar.

Edited by Akira_Mado

Ohh, that was long? Really :)? --- So did you read it all? :)

Once I got into it, I just kept writing my thoughts. It gave me something to do.

Oh forgot to add: my game handle is Character is Akira Mad --- damn thing cut off the last letter.

I'll add that.

Edited by Akira_Mado

Good luck on Ultima, plenty of things to shoot.

While your methods in greeting others kinda sucks IMHO, considering our first meeting in the lobby...

I will instead, forget that foolishness and say welcome to Ultima.

I do hope your first meeting with others goes better...

While your methods in greeting others kinda sucks IMHO, considering our first meeting in the lobby...

I will instead, forget that foolishness and say welcome to Ultima.

I do hope your first meeting with others goes better...

Pffft! All I said was that Vash is a crybaby pussy. Geez, don't be a pansy about it.

Pffft! All I said was that Vash is a crybaby pussy. Geez, don't be a pansy about it.

Again I will say, your methods at greeting people sucks. Don't imply everyone thinks you are referring to Vash from Trigun/anime instead of me personally, as Vash is my persona here, as Cyane was also under that impression when both of us were in the lobby when you went on your little tirade.

Like I say, if you want to make friends here Akira, insulting others or things dear to them is NOT the way to go about it man. And with your attitude so far, you won't be making many here... Take a little piece of friendly advice from a old veteran here man, living by the golden rule goes a long way in making things easier for you here and as my mom used to tell me, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.... Have a nice day...

Edited by Trigunman

Don't imply everyone thinks you are referring to Vash from Trigun/anime instead of me personally, as Vash is my persona here, as Cyane was also under that impression when both of us were in the lobby when you went on your little tirade.

Like I say, if you want to make friends here Akira, insulting others or things dear to them is NOT the way to go about it man.

Gosh, don't be so butthurt. I already said in-lobby that your character looked like vash, then talked about him. You don't know what tirade means, so you shouldn't even be using that word. I literally said one sentence, don't lie, it makes me like you even less -- I can't stand liars, they're just PoS. Vash is a fictional character, don't be such a pussy, especially one that gets butthurt over fictional things, it's an opinion. If people think that Niki Minaj is a dumb bitch, and then you model your persona after her, you should be ready to accept criticism surrounding her, to get butthurt is simply stupid since you invited talk about her by modeling youself after her (that's self-inflicted). I have nothing more to say about it, I have nothing to prove to anyone, and I have nothing to justify to you.

I'm not here to bow down or accommodate some Thought Police because some words or phrases offend them, I speak my mind. I'm not here to be friendly with everyone, if you read my intro you'd have seen that I'm only interested in people with the same interests. So if you're insulted by anything, you can just leave.

Edited by Akira_Mado

Gosh, don't be so butthurt. I already said in-lobby that your character looked like vash, then talked about him. You don't know what tirade means, so you shouldn't even be using that word. I literally said one sentence, don't lie, it makes me like you even less -- I can't stand liars, they're just PoS. Vash is a fictional character, don't be such a pussy, especially one that gets butthurt over fictional things, it's an opinion. If people think that Niki Minaj is a dumb bitch, and then you model your persona after her, you should be ready to accept criticism surrounding her, to get butthurt is simply stupid since you invited talk about her by modeling youself after her (that's self-inflicted). I have nothing more to say about it, I have nothing to prove to anyone, and I have nothing to justify to you.

I'm not here to bow down or accommodate some Thought Police because some words or phrases offend them, I speak my mind. I'm not here to be friendly with everyone, if you read my intro you'd have seen that I'm only interested in people with the same interests. So if you're insulted by anything, you can just leave.

Butthurt? Don't flatter yourself little man. I've been insulted by better...

You obviously still ain't grasping the concept of my "friendly advice", so let me spell it out for you:

DON'T BE A DICK? UNKAY?

Clear enough? Hopefully so! Thanks for your understanding in advance.

And for what it's worth, you'll be leaving way before I will with your attitude shown thus far.

Oh and congradulations, you're the first I've ever had to put on my ignore list, lucky you.

So bubai little n00b, I've said my piece.... And do yourself a favor, stay the hell away from me and friends! With "friends" like you, who needs enemies...

Edited by Trigunman

I wasn't insulting anyone. If you you feel insulted (also sometimes expressed as "if you can't take the heat"), feel free to leave -- I've already said that.

I'm glad to be on your ignore list, I didn't want to be friends with such a whiny effeminate person anyway - I can't stand weak(minded) pussies who have no backbone. I will not be coming near you, (like I said, I don't like the feeble minded), however, I won't let you tell me who I can or can't be friendly with.

It's pathetic to call someone a noob. Being in a game longer doesn't make anyone anything special.

Everyone else is still welcome to interact with me.

Edited by Akira_Mado