Lost EVERYTHING from DC

Ok so i got dc about 30 mins ago and lost every wep i had except rogue cannon. At the bottom of my inventory these 3 new items popped up : divine punishment, ophelie seize, and red saber. Never used those items before. Today i was lucky enough to get pgf and wd in the same hh. The pgf i turned to dm. Some of the other weps i lost were pravens, arrest needle, frozen shooter, hell lazer 30 hit, UR blank etc. I do have pictures of most of my stuff, and for some reason (just finding out now) have the screenshots ive been taking on pso turn out black and white and slanted. I dont have a pic of the WD but i know it was 472 defense. I do believe a rollback will fix all my problems as im not asking for anything to be replaced. I will post the pics soon as i can working on it now

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=15qf4u0&s=8

only actual WORKING pic I have but should be more than enough proof for a rollback. also have plenty of other 'broken' images that are viewable but wont let me upload to a site. i can send those via email if needed.

http://imgur.com/a/4b5GK

Edited by Soly
Added pics
  • Like 3

was around when he found pgf and think i sold him the shot he used also was in a roct with him when he found WD

nice thanks alot wayne ^-^

Damn man, sorry to see this happens. We may have had our differences but I never like seeing this kind of shit happen to people. Hope you get your equipment back; best of luck.

Thanks auro. Were cool i think we just started off on the wrong foot.

I have pics of both of the banners. As for the corrupt pictures, do you ever play in widescreen mode?

Awesome gj fyre! And actually, yes I do use widescreen. Do you think thats my problem as for the pics messing up?

Edited by kiluminate

I found a few days ago testing some stuff that i have issues with the pictures too (Those didn't happen before idk why now QQ)... and i know how they look lol... if you think any of those will work towards the rollback, would be awesome if you send them to my email in a zip-rar file. ...if you need it, i will reply to one of our PMs with it. Thanks.

Larva doesn't replace items if they are over 7 iirc... unless you request only 7 items from all the ones you had, just informing you about it.

Edited by Soly

I found a few days ago testing some stuff that i have issues with the pictures too (Those didn't happen before idk why now QQ)... and i know how they look lol... if you think any of those will work towards the rollback, would be awesome if you send them to my email in a zip-rar file. ...if you need it, i will reply to one of our PMs with it. Thanks.

Larva doesn't replace items if they are over 7 iirc... unless you request only 7 items from all the ones you had, just informing you about it.

Ok thanks i will send the pics asap via email.

Im not looking for any items to be replaced, just a rollback to restore everything that I once had, because there is actually alot of items missing and some I didnt even mention.

EDIT: Uploaded many pics in this rar i hope this is enough for you guys:http://www.2shared.com/file/qLQw0mAm/ultimapics.html

Edited by kiluminate

Yours seems to be solved... i will ban the account until you change your passwords.

Let me know here or with a PM when is done.

The WD is missing tho... we will work on that later.

Edited by Soly
  • Like 2