HIVE

Angeldust

Attention Ultima, this is your Queen Bee speaking...

welcome to the

H.I.V.E

978h3p.jpg

Hunters

Initiative for

Vanquishing

Enemies

Requirements are simple:

1. Have at least one character level 100+

2. Must be able to speak English, (as long as team members can understand you, you should be fine)

3. Be kind and aid your teammates in any way you can.

4. Never Steal Items if a teammate calls a drop or lends you an item, understand that that item does not belong to you and should be returned to said team member. Failure to obey this rule will result in immediate expulsion from the team.

5. Do not divulge the team password. if you wish to invite a member outside of the HIVE, change the room password instead.

6. Avoid drama as much as you can. Drama leads to rude people hacking the entire server, so keep your nose out of it.

7. Carry the Symbol of the Bee. When you are added to the team, you must copy a team member's Symbol of the Bee so that you may spam it when necessary :P

Hierarchy

Drones - You will join the team as a Drone. Your life is worthless and you have nowhere to go but up! As you hunt with your fellow Bees and a gain levels and trust, you may be promoted to a Worker Bee.

Worker - As your merit increases, you will be promoted to a Worker. Workers have the ability to create more Drones and are generally powerful or trusted players. If you need help, a Worker is who you should probably call on to help you hunt or level.

Queen Bee - Master of the HIVE. Creates Worker Bees. You will never be a Queen Bee, stop trying :P

All in all, we are here to get stronger. Items, levels, everything in the HIVE is directed towards power and aiding others. If you wish to join, ask a Worker Bee to add you if you see one in the lobby, or post here and I will find you and add you to the HIVE

Edited by xenomaren
  • Like 13

I demand being paid for the use of the symbol of the bee xD since it was stolen from me >:3 joke joke, hope i can be n extra member in case you guys need some help!

I'll be a banana flower if you guys need

Edited by cyane
  • Like 3

I demand being paid for the use of the symbol of the bee xD since it was stolen from me >:3 joke joke, hope i can be n extra member in case you guys need some help!

I'll be a banana flower if you guys need

She does not love us anymore kiukiu