Music on Lobby (NEW)

Larva

Holy shit, when did Killer 7 got so many votes? D: I am glad people voted for it :3 and whatevs Kajex, you can leave it if you want (:

Everyone voted for Killer 7 because we wanted to avoid the horror that Kajex suggested :onion-head74:

Edit: Chuk makes a valid point, I suppose my original suggestion (in the spoiler) it might get a little annoying after a while, so I reconsidered and remembered the darned catchiest town music ever, prepare to dance: :onion-head45:

Pleasure Quarter - Gravity Rush, By Kohei Tanaka

My orignal suggestion:

Ignite Infinity - Phantasy Star Portable 2: Infinity, sung by Annette Marie Cotrill

Edited by YuTsu

My choice is Diaper Money or 3 way - LonelyIsland. I don't think it will get on lobby but if it does you know how cool that would be??!?!?! lols XD I know its one per user but i couldn't choose so pick the one you like best to put up. There both about life ish XD

Edited by King Ra

I'll make 2 suggestions again, but take one seriously - the one in spoilers can just go in if the poll-maker despises my original choice or there aren't enough suggestions

My preffered suggestion for next month is the main theme of Phantasy Star Portable 2: Infinity - yay I'm a series fangirl :onion-head39:

Ignite Infinity - Phantasy Star Portable 2: Infinity, sung by Annette Marie Cotrill

Yeah I sometimes just listen to to the intro when I turn my PSP on to play PSP infinity but I'm afraid it might get annoying after hearing it too often loop in the lobby (like most songs with lyrics) :o

So I'm gonna suggest another song from valkyria chronicles cause I think it would genuinely be a kick-ass lobby song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q-wfWdapkg

Edited by chuk
  • Like 1

It can loop well, plus it varies enough to stay interesting,

That video is on private.

Any way to disable this crappy lobby music but leave the game music on?

No, there isn't. You can press mute when you're in the lobby though lol.

Any way to disable this crappy lobby music but leave the game music on?

If a GM turns on the sonic lobby theme, you can replace OPEN.ogg with your own customized lobby music. This music often goes live when people get tired of the existing lobby music, but I'm committed to swapping them out the first of every month. Also if there is something you really want, submit your choice and we'll vote on it for the first of September.