Need common bank rollback to ~6 months ago

Okay, so I figure using a new thread would be a bit easier. I've stopped playing since my entire common bank was wiped when my characters corrupted, but it was never restored, causing me to lose loads of weapons I can't get back. I'm not sure who takes care of the rollbacks now that Andres is pretty much gone, but I do have another thread with the exact date it happened (I had fallen victim to the Saber bug during that time). I don't have screenshots, but as most of the PRO team can attest, I had tons of items in there.

Okay, so I figure using a new thread would be a bit easier. I've stopped playing since my entire common bank was wiped when my characters corrupted, but it was never restored, causing me to lose loads of weapons I can't get back. I'm not sure who takes care of the rollbacks now that Andres is pretty much gone, but I do have another thread with the exact date it happened (I had fallen victim to the Saber bug during that time). I don't have screenshots, but as most of the PRO team can attest, I had tons of items in there.

When I get home I can check your common bank to see if there is still stuff inside it and fix it.

When I get home I can check your common bank to see if there is still stuff inside it and fix it.

Any luck with it? If you didn't have time, just let me know when you can take a quick look at it. I don't have anything of value in it right now, just like a monomate and a sol atomizer