Console Wars! 2014

gmredencion

ULTIMA!

LET'S SETTLE THIS ONCE AND FOR ALL!

WHICH CONSOLE THE MASTER RACE OF THE YEAR?

VOTE HERE AND DEFEND YOUR CONSOLE!

1.) *The 'PC' (Steam included)*

Votes: 6

2.) *Sony's Playstation 4 *

Votes: 0

3.) *Micro$ofts Xbox One*

Votes: 1

4.) ​*Nintendo's Wii U*

Votes: 3

5.) *Handhelds PS Vita & 3DS*

Votes: 0

wpid-pc_vs_console_war_rant_by_writerman

Edited by gmredencion

To be honest I'm not really fond of any of the next gen consoles at the moment because there aren't any games out for either that makes it worth buying one, but if I were going to get one I would probably go with an Xbox One because I have been using my 360 for like 8 years now and have racked up an Impressive Gamerscore so it would be a shame to make that a waste. Also the Xbox controllers have a much better feel than the PlayStation ones.

I also wouldn't consider the PC a contestant in the "Console wars" because it isn't a console and obviously outranks everything in specs. It would be like comparing a God to a human in my opinion.

Lastly I would just like to mention that the Wii U is just too ridiculous to even consider buying and makes me wonder if Nintendo will ever release another console that isn't a joke.

Edited by Jaz0p

Meh, don't really care but...

1. - THE PC, the end

- PCs will never get outdated due to constantly new hardware and upgrades. The game you love not running well enough? Drop in a new video card!

- Due to the advent of hardware emulators, almost every console and handheld will eventually be recreated on the PC.(BIG plus for me XD)

- No proprietary BS to deal with aside from Microsoft's Windows OS.(still cannot decide if this is actually a plus haha)

- Support for a WIDE variety of controls from the keyboard, to gamepads, to racing wheels, flight sticks and beyond.

- XBox 360/PC crossplatform game design, Microsoft now releases most games for the X360 and for PC simultaneously.

-The versatility of the PC itself lends itself to far more than just a gaming platform, 'nuff said.

I also wouldn't consider the PC a contestant in the "Console wars" because it isn't a console and obviously outranks everything in specs. It would be like comparing a God to a human in my opinion.

A human killed a god once, or was it a demigod lol

Edited by gmredencion

Shouldn't consoles just be with consoles alone ? If you wanted to start this topic it should be like "Your favourite gaming platform of 2014".

Edited by Xceptional

Good Topic

PC this is the best platform ever.

1.I love to use Mods --- keeps the games alive , improves them , user made Mods costs nothing,

2.Games are cheaper -- a lot

3.best Graphics -- only on Pc games have 1080p or more and 60+ fps
4.emulator !

5.Private Server

i have at home : PC,Wii-u,Xbox360,PS2,Xbox,Wii,3DS

i will not buy a next Gen Console until good exclusive Titles are released

idc about achievments,Pad,Kinect,tablet second screen ---> only about exclusive Games :onion-head11:

Also imo Microsoft did make all wrong with Xbox one particularly for Europe/Asia
I dont need a stupid Kinect , i dont need TV TV TV i want games

All there concept has changed. First DRM,KINECT now both gone cause they sold less units then Sony.

Also im a bit dissapointed from Sony too but Xbox is worse , i mean i even didnt know things like 792p does exist
not a single AAA game on Xbox one runs with 1080p native and 60 fps , i thought this would be next gen!

Also both Microsoft and Sony hate their DLC exclusive shit

Nintendo also makes only mistakes : where is the new Zelda Metroid,Star Fox,F-Zero

Damn it, its Nintendo creator of so many Chars , IPs

Why they not makin new IPs also : GIVE ME MORE MONSTER HUNTER :onion-head76:

And Nintendo u forget the older Players like me stop that , first they made a generation of gamers including me , raise them , feed them and then forget about them --> i want more Adult Games for Wii-u
not only casual games

best platform 1.PC

best Console *atm* imo 1.Wii-u

2.PS4

3.XBoxOne <----im thinkin of never buyin this console ,such a dissapointment :onion65:

Edited by Hykaro

Not sure if bandwagon or very powerful discussion.

Very well, now I will defend my console.

Later on :x

Shouldn't consoles just be with consoles alone ?

PC got dragged into the console war.

Edited by gmredencion