Users affected by hacker (Character deleted/Corrupted data)

At around 3:00 PM EST , I've had the help of Snuggles for transfering items from C.Edge (GC 42005165) to my alternate account (GC 42113017). Now everything went fine until I dropped a v101 after dropping my equips for Snuggles to hold. I got an Error described as "Cannot find Item to delete.' Fast foward 2 minutes when I get on my second account to receive the stuff. At this point , Snuggles is still logged in the same room and no one has joined. I receive my stuff then I banked it. Only for it to have been eaten by the server upon arrival of switching characters. I check both my banks and none of the items were there. Snuggles checked her's and it wasn't there either. The thing about this is that were was no trace of ??? items.

Time Frame

Approx 3:00 PM EST - 3:15 PM EST

GC's involved

42005165 - Me

42113017 - My alternate account

42113891 - Snuggles

Items Lost

Charge 9000M 0/0/0/0/70 (Mass sold to me)

Dark Meteor 0/50/0/65/50 (Mio added the 15 dark with DTS)

Asteron Striker 0/0/45/45 (Also purchased from Mass)

Snow Queen 0/0/0/0/35 (Purchased from Gore)

Arrest Needle 35/0/0/0/20 (Bought from Mass)

Black Sato 5/150/45/0 (Snuggles raised for me)

Here is the most recent pic(s) I could find. (Please disregard the STA , as this was the most recent pic I could find of the items in my inventory. The STA was borrowed for a ROCT run.)

pso1397868097_zps915b3c15.png

Thanks.

Edited by Michael Mann
Made Picture Visible.
  • Like 2

I need a rollback for my account asap please, I just got fatmar'd again For some reason it would not save a screenshot automatically in the bmp folder either, had to make that screenshot manually.

11:20 AM Server Time (2:20 PM EST)

GC# 42102085 <- It was a freaking zero not a 1 (haha :P )

Slots 1 3 4

4ropr5.jpg

Edited by Protoss
  • Like 3
Fyrewolf5 I need a rollback for my account asap please, I just got fatmar'd again For some reason it would not save a screenshot automatically in the bmp folder either, had to make that screenshot manually.

this ones Fixed

Armando is Fixed

and the other dude who needs items back is done

and whoever who combined topics > not nicely done.

Edited by Protoss

i need a rollback these are the names of the characters are slot 2 braveheart slot 3 Break and slot 4 Scarlet

aka Joshua Alves

p.s. Heres my GC 42099777

Edited by Joshua Alves
  • Like 1

i need a rollback these are the names of the characters are slot 2 braveheart slot 3 Break and slot 4 Scarlet

aka Joshua Alves

p.s. Heres my GC 42099777

when your characters were alright ?

*do not double or triple post the answer please

*and i already checked you dont need rollback due to fat in slot 1