What do you think?

King Ra

i was wondering what you guys thought of this idea. What if someone would to loan at items for pds? like a "rent a item" or whatever. I personally think this would be good because some people with sta and dm only have 1 or so and dont like to lend them out so nobody else gets to try them or use them to help with hunting...i would do something like this because i like money haha but my only concern is having them stolen or bugged....then i gotta go through a ton of trouble to get it back. What you guys think?

• Like 2

i was wondering what you guys thought of this idea. What if someone would to loan at items for pds? like a "rent a item" or whatever. I personally think this would be good because some people with sta and dm only have 1 or so and dont like to lend them out so nobody else gets to try them or use them to help with hunting...i would do something like this because i like money haha but my only concern is having them stolen or bugged....then i gotta go through a ton of trouble to get it back. What you guys think?

This is a very good idea, i would lend something out and have them pay you one photon drop for everyday they use and item or one photon drop for every two days.

You would just need to record their guild # down just incase something happens to the item.

• Like 1

very good idea

This is a very good idea, i would lend something out and have them pay you one photon drop for everyday they use and item or one photon drop for every two days.

You would just need to record their guild # down just incase something happens to the item.

i personally share everything i have with most teammates and a few out of team, but there is always a risk.

my only suggestion is creating a stick topic, create rules, ruled by any/all GM and all loan must have a GM decision about loan and times, etc etc, in case any bad happens, can be solved more quickly.

The lending should only be to people you trust completely. I don't want any more benni incidents to clean up after. If someone steals your sonic team armor, I don't think you'd have an easy time with getting it replaced by a gm. (Read the rules of the server. Loans are always at your own risk.)

I guess it depends who you're lending it to? I'll gladly pay for some good stuff so I can go hunt for my own meanwhile.

My philosophy on this is rather simple:

If it's something you're not prepared to part with for any reason, don't lend it out in the first place.

Give an item and expect to not have it returned, therefore I call it a gift. Otherwise, keep your stuff to yourself as you'll have far less troubles and drama that way.

An important rule of thumb to remember also in such matters is that possession is 9/10'ths "ownership" of an item. Giving an item away is easy, getting it back never is sadly...

Knowhatumsayinbro? :onion108:

Edited by Trigunman
  • Like 2

I love this idea and would like to borrow/rent out some stuff. Trust can be a tricky issue. With Kajex's comment in mind, it looks like you'd have to be extra careful with whomever you'd do transactions.

You're always coming up w/ some scheme to make money Ra. Haha, you're quite the entrpreneur.

First the pawn shop, then unsealing and now this :P