MASS-Forum Group Changes

:st2::st2::st2::st2::st2:Prestige Member Group Title: :st2::st2::st2::st2::st2:

EE-prestige-emblem-2.png

:onion-head37: So iv'e been thinking and well this seems to be a really nice member group title to acquire, and ill be aiming to strive towards this since i'm very interested. Furthermore I have been receiving intel on this exact member group title and well...i'm assuming this member group title was suppose to be announced in 2012 am I correct? But anyway it is now 2014 so yeah me individually would love to acquire this title by all means. However there is the fact that i'm lacking further details on how to acquire this title but I do not think there even is further details since it has not even been announced yet, so I made this Topic for well...... just a little chat and discussion about it, mainly for feedback on some ideas on what you think about this. In addition for the benefit of this member group title I would like:

ALL [GM's] to get involved in this Topic for future Reference since you are the only ones who can make this happen. :onion-head54:

Edited by massblade03

I just want GM's to look into this topic more to see if they can provide this change =] and yeah this title would be awesome to try and obtain.

yeah it's like another group apart from Ultima Vetaran and UltimaDEV.

• 2 weeks later...

prestige title was ment to be inside the Ship, but if users wants to get it in the forum..

well what are your ideas on how to obtain this title ?

how about it working on the server first.

I will add too many name colours on the forum, for random things imo starts to look a bit messy, like really, what is a PsO Dev, Ultima Dev. Qedit support, etc. the prior 2 are actually just moderators with a different title and name colour which kinda confuses in itself, and the latter is idk what since he knows less about quests probably then my big toe.

Also wtf qualifies an ultima vet.

Lol...

Honestly, i'd just add a post count or rep based member title, like where mine says the devil.

1 post: Ultima Noob

100 Posts: Ultima Pro

200 Posts: Ultima Spammer

Idk make some shit up lol.

Edited by Lee

Lee is 100% correct on this one. Colored forum names should only be used to indicate some kind of elevated access. I've seen new people wonder if yellow name = GM in the shoutbox. Adding more colors will just confuse newer players.

Chuk already has ideas of how to show rankings on the homepage. Make this a Chuk project for the new homepage. He already has some ideas of how to do this (team rankings, wall of fame, etc). Keeping it separate from the forums will make it less confusing. Besides, it could drive traffic to all our new homepage features that no one uses yet.

• Like 1

Lee is 100% correct on this one. Colored forum names should only be used to indicate some kind of elevated access. I've seen new people wonder if yellow name = GM in the shoutbox. Adding more colors will just confuse newer players.

Chuk already has ideas of how to show rankings on the homepage. Make this a Chuk project for the new homepage. He already has some ideas of how to do this (team rankings, wall of fame, etc). Keeping it separate from the forums will make it less confusing. Besides, it could drive traffic to all our new homepage features that no one uses yet.

Hmmm for all of the post so far i do agree with this one tbh and yes it is true that some new people to the forum do get confused with the colored name system etc so yeah this might be a problem i'm sure Chuk will think of something cause tbh right now i'm really relying on him atm his ideas should go into play. :onion-head69:

Is this a thing is Chuk making actual progress on this?

Well tbh that's the problem i'm not sure on that one.