MASS-Forum Group Changes

I feel like things would get a bit hectic if we just got new colors EVERY time we prestige. Most people on this server already have at least 1 lvl 200 so the color would lose its value very quickly since everyone would have it. I think if we set it to like every 4th prestige it would yield a greater incentive and give those people that already have a full 200 account a reason to start over.

Chuk already has a prestige "Wall of Fame" to pull statistics for people who have completed prestige in game. My suggestion was to put team statistics as a placeholder until prestige is finally done. For example, it could pull the list of teams off the server along with the count of which teams have the most players and who the team leaders are. Obviously, we can't pull things like who has the most level 200 accounts since each account is limited to 4 players (though if we could, elefsis has to be #1). We could probably pull characters with the highest number of hours and things like that. However the server seems infatuated with teams right now, so I figure that's a good place to start.

hmmmmmm...actually that's not all that bad =O gives me another idea.