Kittayz! =^_^=

Trigunman

Alright my neighbor's cat Lily has been pregnant for some time now and coming over to my house over the past 6 months where she likes to hang out and I feed her in the evenings.

Well, she was at my house today and she started meowing really long and loud while I was playing PSO...

Right at the end of a EP4 run defeating Shambertin of all things, she got up underneath my computer desk near my feet and started bellowed even louder! Talk about unnerving, it's been a long time since I've heard a cat bellow like that! I took her outside and she started doing it even louder and then I realized... Oh dear lord, she's going into labor! I rushed her over to my neighbor's house right before they were leaving and sure enough she was already showing signs of birth... (I won't get into the gorey details, blaaahhh) After trying to get her to calm down and get her wrapped up in some towels,(and getting a nice slash on my arm from Lily d0h) she finally calmed down and started giving birth, where I saw 2 of them first hand... I've watched nature shows before on TV for years, but those ain't got nothing on the real thing folks, haha!

A few hours later I go back over to check on her at her home at my neighbors, there are now 6 kitten newborns total so far and they think she's still in labor trying to give birth to a 7th one haha! All of them are breathing well and nursing. Lily for a first-time mommy cat, who is rather young to boot, is doing a very admirable job and has very good natural motherly instincts it seems. 3 of them are tabby like her, the other 3 are solid black... Like the daddy cat I assume from my neighbors have seen running around the neighborhood, a solid black, long-haired stray cat. After this litter, Lily's getting her tubes tied for sure... XD

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed my story and my crappy cellphone pic, it's been one hell of a sunday!

ztmz.jpg

• Like 7

Great Sunday man, i owned a Labrador and my little baby gave birth to 12 puppy's, and indeed is a experience that we cant imagine until living it.

hope your neighborhood gift you a kitty I bet you will be a great daddy. XD

• 2 weeks later...

Alright folks, I got some video from my phone last night at my neighbor's house where Lily and the kittens stay at these days, not the greatest quality but you if you listen closely, you can hear the kittens. :onion89: Their eyes are open and they are much more active now, as you can see.

http://www.filedropper.com/10-09-132050

Edited by Trigunman