ChosenFew

Shoutgu

feel free to ask anyone as we're all leaders.

also mini update, was thinking of making a "Team Bank" after the event. Then we can invite new players and raise them up to become silver backs

I am NOT asking for a team invite. As Ultima's #1 feminist, I will demand that I am invited. Thanks.
  • Like 1

Hello team, it's one of your supreme leaders here STARLORD reporting for duty. Just wanted to make a quick announcement that after event I am open for any TA quest any of you have in mind. I am slowly procrastinating on that and I need to stop. let's get back to what this team was really made for.

Sincerely not yours,

Starchild

ok team lets start to TA again. when you see this hit me up with some quest ya'll want to run. Too much estrogen going on with the current event. i would like to give ROW another try.

let me know your thoughts on it. I'm sure ya'll are beyond done hunting too XD

• 2 weeks later...

Umm I wanted to say I will probably be inactive for about 1-3weeks. So I will probably as sad as it sounds be off of TA for the duration of that time. It sucks but there's more important things I have to do.

Ps: I should probably cancel my auction since I won't be active at all and resume after. I'll do it later too lazy to even think of that right now. After my little emergency break period im down for any TA missions.