ChosenFew

Shoutgu

Whoa, makk you joined buddy? i would have asked you but i thought you wouldn't wanna leave your team... how wrong i was lol. im glad you joined buddy boy! we need all teh skills for this team

Way to call us unskilled D':

I'll be going back to my one man NOOB team now XD

i mean we need all teh skills on the server xD i want everyone whos good to be in this team. thats probably why makk joined already, seeing records being broken by people in this team.

Edited by ultrajerky

I just like it because it's a group of chilled guys who play and sometimes TA and don't have to follow the rules of a dictator I dare not saith names.. If it's not their way the its a no go. Let's have fun and aim for ROW. I think I'll retired once I get ROW out the way. Welcome to the team you OP players. May your stay be long and prosperous.

Yeah they can be silverbacks because I'm the only chimp on this team. Chimps are smart, sustainable, agile, hostile, gentle, caring, but yet guarded. They tend to keep to themselves to try to absorb as much knowledge as possible without any other distractions to abstain them from reaching their high intellectual potential.