*NEW EVENT ITEM IDEAS* Jorlaks Thought's

Josh Jordan

Last event was pretty cool thanks to Ultima's Lovely Skin Designer Kajex *Everyone Applause*

With the beauty and elegance of the

(Psycho Raven) to the Deliciously Greasy Poorly grammared (ZanBeacon "AKA Bacon ")

and the Horrific (Blood Sword) and its amazingly high hits

and the (Centurion Battle's) Insane attack speed all of you players must agree it wasn't bad at all and the creativity put in some of kajex's ideas were pretty cool, except the bacon that one was kind of inspired by my insanity. So because of that event I had some ideas for some of the next upcoming event's Items I will simply Type them out and its your job to visualize them and use your imagination so let me know what you think.

Ok My first idea and possibly my favorite is an Armour

Name:Slendy's Suit

Description:

This Strange black suit was discovered in the forest's of ragol after some hunter's went missing....it exudes an eerie aura...

Idea: Now picture the armour effect that makes you transparent when standing still and when you move imagine a white aura flame. The invisible transparent effect basically "Slenderman" being unseen, the White aura effect would appear while your character is mobile, and the abiltity of the armour is "Unlimited" telepipes Yet Another Slenderman Reference.

Stats:I'll let the Admins and Mods decide that because I have no idea lol.

Second Idea

Name: Ragnarok

Description: Forged by the Gods this weapon was once used against Olympus during a great war by the warrior named Mike Bays

Idea: Take a Meteor Rouge Change the colors of it to be a lava like skin, then make it a bazooka with a 3 hit combo.Basically a bazooka with combo and the special would be a low lv gifoie so anyone can use. A sick weapon indeed explosions everywere!

Stats: Relatively low so its not uber as can be its uber but don't want an over powered wrecking ball

Third Idea:Jack's Sword

Description:This giant blade was once used to slay giants by a simple farmboy.

Idea: Take an Ancient Saber, Make it bigger and make it a claymore sword and take the hilt and make it a bronze color while taking the blade itself making it silver and adding some blood spots on it so a giant celtic claymore like sword with blood stains. the special could be Berserker

Stats: like that of a zanba or something similar to a red sword or chainsawed

Fourth Idea: Silver Glint

Description: These ancient weapons were once used by men in the desert to round up herds.

Idea: Take some Mechs or yasminkov handguns and make those things look like colt revolvers with bullets flying out. So duel wielding colt revolvers special would be stun or charge.

Stats: relatively similar to some good mechs

Fifth Idea: Blast Shield

Description: This Shield is used by officers to prevent uprisings against the government. RIOT!

Idea Take an ugly standstill shield make it black and enlarge it and put S.W.A.T. on it with a white border basically yeah a riot shield

Stats: You can do that lol

Sixth Idea: Sorcerors Essence/ Sorcerors Crystal: Mag

Description of cell: Some strange essence dropped by a Chaos Sorcerer....

Idea: its a mag cell of an Chaos Sorcerers crystal. and the crystal could be color custom if possible.

Seventh Idea: Ancient Shield

Description: Used by ancient warriors of this past this heavy shield has seen many battles...

Idea: Take custom barrier enlarge it make it silver with a kiteshield like design of wood and steel and add some design of celtic origin.

Stats: Dunno

Eigth Idea: Leg's Crossbow

Description: This Heavy Crossbow is used by the most skilled of rangers.BEWARE SPLINTERS!

Idea:Take a Master Impact edit it to look like a cross bow make the weapon a wood tree skin and the arms of the master impact metal like steel. then give it a Piercing bullet like the holy ray that's grey.

The special is Berserk. Splintering wood for a longer shot

Stats: holy ray only better :D

Ninth Idea: Magicians Gloves

Description: These Gloves Glow from the amount of mana flowing through them. but alas a magician never reveals his secrets as to why...

Idea: take a God hand and give it mini blue aura flames for each hand the weapon itself is your hands glowing blue like an aura frame and they boost techs power and reduce tp consumption by 25% they also boost your buffs usage radius. Special is Spirit

Stats:Vary

Tenth and last Idea: Phalanyx

Description:This mysterious barrier has great power..

Idea Take some shield and give it a TJS or Berdysh Special so yes this shield attacks. when used it takes attacks blocked restores PB and then you can use it for special area of effect attack it should most likely have the berdysh special

Stats No idea but this one could be out your coding hands lol still a nice thought lol

Those are some of my Ideas so let me know which you think is awesome and of course bug the admins and mods to make it for the next possible event and feel free to let me know what you think :D

• Like 4

Nice job, man. Very nice.

• Like 3

Thanks I hope it may someday become a possibility :P

:onion109: Now lets see if we can Convince Kajex :D:onion-cny1:

More like we need to convince the client executable :onion88:

• Like 2