sell MOTHER GARB+

out of curiosity how much is one of these worth? and would you be willing to trade it for a couple cell'd pow mags if thats even a good offer?(mads arent raised yet but i can grind out a couple mags in a few days if needed)

Gonna be starting a fo soon so i might need to get one of these. XD

Edited by Rogue Fatso

Mother Garb + go for a lot since all forces can use them. Regular (non +) mother garbs are a lot cheaper as they are limited to fonewms. I don't know an exact price either, but have seen one sell for 80pds. I'd suggest holding out for a really nice offer.

I'd go with kajex's price over savegfist's. I knew it was worth a good amount i just didnt know how much.

And as far as me paying in mags that would mean i'd have to give you, roughly, 4 mags lol so ill pass just let mido get it she's been looking for on e anyways

Edited by Rogue Fatso

yeah someone close this please im selling to midori

I'll give you an adept, limiter (4k kills), and 20 pds? D:

EDIT: Nefermind. I have traded with Mr. Jones.

Edited by Nessly

lol Pin what will max stats do for this? As long as you have decent manoeuvering and precise timing, and Jellen anyway, you're fine. Plus I don't think the stats are varied for this armor. Also, simple mother garb is almost as good. Oh yeah, the other forces now, I forgot. XD