Bugged mags :(

Not sure if you're aware of this... But I've read on some similar posts in the past concerning mag raising that if you don't log-out through the lobby when you leave the game, the chances of a mag you're raising getting bugged stats and devolving/reverting to an earlier form increases exponentially. Don't ask me why, as I never really found a good explanation for this, but this is what those posters had recommended. Perhaps the chances for bugs are far less in the lobby? I dunno... Anyway...

Thankfully I've only experienced this situation once... Hope this helps!

Edited by Trigunman

Yeah i know that. The funny thing is since that last 2 times this bug has hit me, ive gone to lobby and switched blocks every log out...even when not raising mags lol It's such a pain though. And also to whatever gm responds to this. Maybe you guys should pin a post up at the top of the bug section threads about this for any new players. Just because every new player has to raise a mag and i was one of the unfortunate new players that was unaware of this bug when i started. If it's not going to be fixed anytime soon that would be the best that could be done just to hopefully avoid any new comers from having to experience this. :)

the screenshots i have of before are not lvl'd as much as i had em when they bugged but i have screenshots

how exactly do i find my screenshots? nvm found em and actually they are recent ones so they're good

. i have to take the after ones though. gimme 5 minutes

lol how the hell do i post a screenshot?

Edited by Rogue Fatso

inside your phantasy star online folder there is a folder named bmp

there is where your screenshots are saved

it's been five minutes already har har har

Edited by Protoss

inside your phantasy star online folder there is a folder named bmp

there is where your screenshots are saved

it's been five minutes already har har har

i know lol i cant figure out how to post em. what button is it on the toolbar and how do i use it?

I'll tell you a secret : GM's are lazy

Can you post a quick overview of what exactly happened? Something like this :

original:

1. Kama 5/20/50/50

2. Sato 5/50/50/50

bugged mag :

1. Birhava 6/20/50/50

2. Sato 6/50/50/50

And which account#, slot and place of the mags.