Mag problems again. :(

I left the Varahas at lvl 99 with 5-49-45-0 and this time i didnt use the common bank and i logged back in to find them all at lvl 100 with

5-50-45-0. i cant make em into satos now. /: Can a gm help again with removing one lvl of pow from each of them? im sorry to be a pain.

Well on one of the mags, more dex is a good thing. But yeah, 45 dex is already more than what I need on the other 3. I'm sorry you're having so much trouble with my mags. :/

I'll make sure all the trouble was worth your while once you're done. :)

• Like 1

lol ok. its no problem. as soon as they're all satos it should be smooth sailing. i just dont ocmpletely understand what he meant by stat ratio. would i be able to keep raising just the pow?

think i might ask a gm to just remove one pow cause i dont understand how to do it the other way.

Edited by Rogue Fatso

Sorry. :/ As for the question about how to evolve the mag if it's the wrong stats, you can still make sato as long as Dex + Def = Pow. So you can turn them into sato with stats 5/55/50/0 (must be exactly those stats). It's not a problem to have too much dex on one of the mags, as my hunewearl needs 70 dex.

Source of info:

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=46621

If a gm can fix the other 3 mags, that would make me happy. 45 dex is already too much to max my fonewm and ramar, so wasting 5 points to go higher dex is overkill. At least you can keep working on one of them until you make connections with a GM. You'd probably like to get paid soon. ^^