Team OvenMitts

kajex

Hey kajex i like the look of this team and element told me to ask you to join a while back if i wanted to. I just really want a friendly team that can help me level up and i can help on hunts and stuff ^.^

p.s. im a low level and stuff now but ive got experience and a bit of time on my hands now so I would be fairly active.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hiya. Been away from the server for almost 2 years, and I'm back now! My former team has apparently all quit, so I've been looking to join a new one. I've seen many members around the server and they're always helpful and friendly. I'd be honored to be a part of your team :)

Edited by frost506

Hiya. Been away from the server for almost 2 years, and I'm back now! My former team has apparently all quit, so I've been looking to join a new one. I've seen many members around the server and they're always helpful and friendly. I'd be honored to be a part of your team :)

Okay. Just try to find any member on the team and ask for an invite since all are sub-leaders. If you need any help, lmk. :)

I try to cultivate nice people who help others with hunts. Also be prepared to pick on Naruto haha. ;) If this sounds like a good fit for you, welcome to the team.

• 4 months later...

I was wondering if I could join. Apparently I held my own on ult ruins at lv 106, so it's not like I suck at the game. Too bad the only good thing I can do on ult is mez everything. :<

You can join as long as I can change your forum member title to "Meat Shield". :onion107:

(Just teasing)

Just find me in game and I can add you.

Edited by kajex

• 1 month later...

I need a team. Bored of playing solo. I've only been on the server for about 2 months. Could team leader please let me know how to join and if there are any specific requirements to join?