Zelda on The TrickTrack ^.^

Zelda

Really, it's nice that you like making video's and all, but there's no need to make a topic for each video, we got a topic already for that : ^^

• Like 1

nice video zelda im glad theres still users that do videos like this you know how much people join servers by watching videos on youtube? alot of people jaja i played games by watching youtube lol so i know of what im talking about =P well whatever cool video =D

Edited by Biza
  • Like 1

Really, it's nice that you like making video's and all, but there's no need to make a topic for each video, we got a topic already for that : http://www.phantasys...-ultima-server/ ^^

come one chuk dont be so rude. let her promote her videos , then you can just move all her videos in to one topic with only her videos .

beside she is doing it in the off topic section.. dont be jelous of her videos chuk xD

Edited by Larva
  • Like 2

Lol,

If doing your job is being rude... I was just trying to keep the forum clean -_- tsssssk!!!

please its ok I did know there was already made topic on that subject :) if ok chuk u can put both of my video on the same subject. I just did know there was one. when I saw the fan-art / off topic. So I assume that where the video were posted. and if you guys made a post for pso2. then please let me know ahead so I wont make the same mistake

your friend and Member

Zelda

Edited by Zelda
  • Like 1