How to changes limiter unit into unit Adpet ?

Zelda

on the Description psoworld say 20,000 enemy kills, to changes limiter into unit Adpet

Found in Episode 4 of Blue Burst Only. but they dont say what kind of enemy. does anyone know if does it matter or dont matter what enemy u kill or need to be the one monster to kill ?

Don't Matter, just kill every monster you see, plus i think you must kill 24,000 enemies now.

xd some of em get bugged and change only at 23-24k kills if em say use at 20k or lower them change to limiter when you equip em

you were lucky no fear its a common bug for al those items that need kills.thats why everyone says 24k kills i made alot of limiters before xDD so i know about em too well good luck with your limiter

xd some of em get bugged and change only at 23-24k kills if em say use at 20k or lower them change to limiter when you equip em

you were lucky no fear its a common bug for al those items that need kills.thats why everyone says 24k kills i made alot of limiters before xDD so i know about em too well good luck with your limiter

Have you had that bug this year? There was a bug related to unsealing that was fixed at the beginning of the year.

Also, sealed items seem to act strange when unsealing multiple. Don't know if that part is fixed yet or not.

thats looks like it i unseal some limiter on this week and ehm unsealed at 20k srry i didnt know this bug was repaired i retire what i said before now limiters unseal 20k doesnt matter if you unseal 2 or 3 at time i unsealed 3 at the same time lol and all of em changed at 20k 20300 20380 somthing like that.

• 6 months later...

Rather than making a new topic, I'm bumping this one here as I encountered this issue. Limiter at 20001 kills that won't unseal. Is it the supposedly fixed bug? ->

Have you had that bug this year? There was a bug related to unsealing that was fixed at the beginning of the year.

EDIT:

Well, that was funny - I had already dropped/picked up the thing as well as logging off/on as was suggested in various threads. But only after logging off/on and THEN dropping and picking it up in a room, the Use option finally came up ^_^

Hope this helps anyone else in the future.

Edited by El Socko