Who Is Your favorite character in a Fighting Game?

Red Devil

i want to show pointless video of my fight, even tho its a noob playing her and i dont feel like breaking out the dazzle to record myself playing the game

also it was hard to pick akuma over my other top fighters

classic_reptile_chibi_by_flaze_spyro_fan-d4bbdvk.jpg

my main man Reptile!!! from MK

Chibi_Ryu_by_swift_artz.jpg

and my main man ryu!!!! from DoA

brollykicking3.gif

or brolly!!!!!!! from DBZ

Edited by Niyuki

Lloyd Irving is not a fighter character

yes it is theres a fighting game where you can use lloyd irving and another tales of sypmhonia characters same as FF characters theres a fighting game too Dissidia if im not wrong =P

• Like 1

yes it is theres a fighting game where you can use lloyd irving and another tales of sypmhonia characters same as FF characters theres a fighting game too Dissidia if im not wrong =P

Tales of Vs. really doesnt feel like a fighting game xD its pretty much any tales of game but without the 3D moving around

you get experience "Grade Points" and customize weapons, upgrade their statistics "Lvl Up" , its the same as a tales game but with a shit ton of char.

and you only fight other ppl other then monsters. :3

let the -REP roll in

• Like 1

Tales of Vs. really doesnt feel like a fighting game xD its pretty much any tales of game but without the 3D moving around

you get experience "Grade Points" and customize weapons, upgrade their statistics "Lvl Up" , its the same as a tales game but with a shit ton of char.

and you only fight other ppl other then monsters. :3

let the -REP roll in

geez you need to learn about games lol those ones stil a fighting game i know alot of fighting game with that Statistics thing you say yo know learning new techs to use on fight etc...... on other ones you can buy new techniques for your char etc..... and still a fighting game lol xD

• Like 1

geez you need to learn about games lol those ones stil a fighting game i know alot of fighting game with that Statistics thing you say yo know learning new techs to use on fight etc...... on other ones you can buy new techniques for your char etc..... and still a fighting game lol xD

just saying its still feels like the RPG style gameplay and they didnt change it much. maybe in your book its a fighting game but i believe its just another tales of rpg not a fighting. also telling me that i need to learn about games ha your funny

yea a lot of fighting games have statistics you can switch around for your liking. just saying the game feels just like any Tales of Vesperia,Tales of Abyss,star ocean game witch are all RPGs etc. then again you can call any Japan RPG a fighting game. the way the Kombat is in tales of vs is the same as the other games hust without the monsters and just PvP. if you wasnt so stupid you could see i said "Tales of Vs. really doesnt feel like a fighting game" but anyway b4 this topic turns into a fight about a shitty game...

how about we pare up two fighters we wanna see fight

RE - hunk VS RoF - vashyron

Resident.Evil:.Operation.Raccoon.City.561938.jpg VS vashyron.jpg

feel free to reply any comment on my fighters :3 i wont care

also let the -REP roll in

Edited by Niyuki

just saying its still feels like the RPG style gameplay and they didnt change it much. maybe in your book its a fighting game but i believe its just another tales of rpg not a fighting. also telling me that i need to learn about games ha your funny

yea a lot of fighting games have statistics you can switch around for your liking. just saying the game feels just like any Tales of Vesperia,Tales of Abyss,star ocean game witch are all RPGs etc. then again you can call any Japan RPG a fighting game. the way the Kombat is in tales of vs is the same as the other games hust without the monsters and just PvP. if you wasnt so stupid you could see i said "Tales of Vs. really doesnt feel like a fighting game" but anyway b4 this topic turns into a fight about a shitty game...

just 1 thing...whatever

of course hunk wii XD

Technically.... Lloyd's on mugen and he has really good air combos.... so it's official he's on a fighting game

sorry to say that even videogame character is on mugen and if you look hard nuff you could find almost anything as a fighter for mugen. so if thats the rlues to be a fighting charater is to be on mugen then event a pillow is a fighter

@Matt

RPGs don't count as fighting game xD And isn't Lloyd in one of those Soul Caliber games which makes him also a fighting char? o.o