Who Is Your favorite character in a Fighting Game?

Red Devil

sorry to say that even videogame character is on mugen and if you look hard nuff you could find almost anything as a fighter for mugen. so if thats the rlues to be a fighting charater is to be on mugen then event a pillow is a fighter

I rest my case your honor

• Like 2

.so you call that a fighting game xD. its more PvE when a fighting game is PvP. fighting gamings 1 on 1 sometimes tag battles. when that game is more of a 3D beat them up. and i love how i kinda try to end this and here you come bring it up again silly kids.

Soulcalibur Legends (ć‚½ć‚¦ćƒ«ć‚­ćƒ£ćƒŖćƒćƒ¼ 惬ć‚øć‚§ćƒ³ć‚ŗ, SōruKyaribā Rejenzu?) is an action-adventure game for the Wii console. It is a spin-off of Namco Bandai's successful Soul fighting game series and primarily features two of its most popular characters: Ivy and Siegfried.[1] It was released on November 20, 2007 in North America and was released in Japan on December 13, 2007. The game was eventually released in Europe, including the UK, on August 28, 2008. The game features competitive and cooperative multiplayer modes in addition to the single player story mode.[2]

thx you wiki <3

Edited by Niyuki

.so you call that a fighting game xD. its more PvE when a fighting game is PvP. fighting gamings 1 on 1 sometimes tag battles. when that game is more of a 3D beat them up. and i love how i kinda try to end this and here you come bring it up again silly kids.

Soulcalibur Legends (ć‚½ć‚¦ćƒ«ć‚­ćƒ£ćƒŖćƒćƒ¼ 惬ć‚øć‚§ćƒ³ć‚ŗ, SōruKyaribā Rejenzu?) is an action-adventure game for the Wii console. It is a spin-off of Namco Bandai's successful Soul fighting game series and primarily features two of its most popular characters: Ivy and Siegfried.[1] It was released on November 20, 2007 in North America and was released in Japan on December 13, 2007. The game was eventually released in Europe, including the UK, on August 28, 2008. The game features competitive and cooperative multiplayer modes in addition to the single player story mode.[2]

thx you wiki <3

can i poop in your chest?

• Like 3

can i poop in your chest?

facepalm atleast the other rambles have something to do with fighter characters. stupid replys should be deleted >:3

facepalm atleast the other rambles have something to do with fighter characters. stupid replys should be deleted >:3

yes, you have 451 post and the 99% of that are shit and spam >:3

yes, you have 451 post and the 99% of that are shit and spam >:3

haha nice math how long did it take you to do it? but if you all hate me make a talk shit about me topic i would love to see what everone has to say.

as i said b4 i come here to trollolololololololololollolololololololololololoolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

haha nice math how long did it take you to do it? but if you all hate me make a talk shit about me topic i would love to see what everone has to say.

as i said b4 i come here to trollolololololololololollolololololololololololoolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

i dont hate you, sometimes you are funny but i like troll people too :333333

ok to keep facts straight.... that soul calibur has PvE but ALSO the classic PvP mode.

meaning indeed Lloyd Irving does successfully appear on a true fighting game, and YES I've called it true

fighting game because there's more than 1 SC game, the franchise itself is famous for cameos

and also let's not forget some mortal kombats had PvE as well but they didn't stop being a fighting genre because of that.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Terry Bogard.

no matter what version of KOF,, Fatal Fury or SnkVsCampcom series or wherever i have play them all...and i know how to play on all xD. even mark of the wolfe xD

terry-bogard-9.jpg

Also i like a lot too Riuji Yamasaki

Real_Bout_Special_16-00_Yamazaki.png

• Like 1