Oswald <3

Necrolust

24 hr later of Godric promotion this topic pops up!

U MAD BRO?

:P

haha ozz have been bitching about quiting from the start of this easter event smart one

I'll add my Steam Username to my profile, so we can chat anytime. Along with Skype. If you also want, I can PM my Phone # out. 3 people already have it lol.

And, if you ask around, i've been thinking of quitting for quite a long time already xD

Godric will miss out on trying to ban me like everyone else was doing :P

Sent you a request already on steam.

Well ozz. Me u and yuki.. The Three amigops... TRACK STARS NO D: </3 . hope our convo's on skype will continue. and uki don't leave me bitch. BUT EVEN I have been thinking of quitting and getting off for a while . Might be doing the same. I have learned well from you master oswald . Hope you , I , and Yuki can find another game to play . and No Fear , lol ur just mad at the world :D

I'll add my Steam Username to my profile, so we can chat anytime. Along with Skype. If you also want, I can PM my Phone # out. 3 people already have it lol.

And, if you ask around, i've been thinking of quitting for quite a long time already xD

Godric will miss out on trying to ban me like everyone else was doing :P

I was not trying to ban you I was busy fixing your bugs xD

And yeah he has been talking about quitting for awhile now...not the first time it popped up.

Os have fun wherever you go and good luck man :onion-head11:

Come with me, Oswald. There is a special place reserved for people who have played on Ultima and loved it for a long while, but have had their enthusiasm fade over time and now can't find a reason to stay. This place is infinitely large and has everything you could ever want in it. Allow me to be the first to welcome you to... Frank Sinatra's dressing room :U

• Like 2