Dragons/Eggs

Niyuki

Ok, about this whole dragon egg thing, it's going a bit out of hand.

Don not flood the shoutbox with dragon eggs or "klick my eggs" spam. Nor do you have to make profile feeds to beg for them to be clicked on.

Just put them in your signature and post useful things lol. Be patient to get your dragon or whatever is inside. No need to spam for them.

Ok, about this whole dragon egg thing, it's going a bit out of hand.

Don not flood the shoutbox with dragon eggs or "klick my eggs" spam. Nor do you have to make profile feeds to beg for them to be clicked on.

Just put them in your signature and post useful things lol. Be patient to get your dragon or whatever is inside. No need to spam for them.

no one that i know of has made profile feeds sayint to click some eggs. " and isit it whats on my mind, i want you to click my eggs duh" thats whats on my mind

and its not spam if u post 2 post with dif set of eggs. and its not hurting anyone so da fuk

this topic has gotten to "page4" cus of stupid post like the one u just did and godric's post. how am i gonna get clicks if when someone comes to the topic and only sees "fuk eggs,kill them," ans stupid shit like that

stop hating on the eggs and get some for yourself have fun on this boring forums site.

how do you think the topic http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/2460-what-comes-to-your-mind-first/page__st__1230 has so much views and replys "cus its fun and we all can post what comes to mind its a random post

and you cant say shit like it Fs the database cus its only a link its not like im posting a huge "1500x1500" pic of an egg

It pains me in places that anatomically none of you have to see an argument over something as embarrassing as this

The egg thing is old

OLD

Why is it just now sinking its meaty claws into this place

It pains me in places that anatomically none of you have to see an argument over something as embarrassing as this

The egg thing is old

OLD

Why is it just now sinking its meaty claws into this place

tbh who da phuk are you never seen a clouse ingame, who cares if the egg thing is old stfu and have fun, nothing better to do here "without a free-to-chat spam,a 18yr+" subforums

tbh who da phuk are you never seen a clouse ingame, who cares if the egg thing is old stfu and have fun, nothing better to do here "without a free-to-chat spam,a 18yr+" subforums

truth be told this IS old..... and indeed nonsensic.... I mean I only got one and am not making a fuss about it....

(aside from game inclusion but this is silent)

I mean how old is this? since 2004 I recall.... and here you are.... getting all moody just because someone out there is not clicking on a link simulated image....

one egg is all I needed but Im now truly regretting my attempt at this.... "fad"

(then again thing is sooooo old I wouldn't call it one.... seriously what next? pet rocks from the 60's?)

no one give a shit for what u all have to say

and no one gives a shit for what i have to say

so lets all just STFU and STFU, dragoncave is something to do at random times of day. just post random eggs

if u dont care to do it why have to post hate-shit about the eggs, acking like fucks for no reasons shows how much mature u all are

• Like 2

yeah you're kinda losing it.....

as for the egg thing.... itself is not bad.... but smearing it over everyone's existence over and over and over again gets tiresome...

sure you can hate me and possibly call me egg murderer or whatever.... but the point is..... well no points or lessons to learn cuz this IS pointless....

so meh....

lol speculating im immature.... then going on a rampage.... the sweet irony :3

Edited by R.A.V.S.O