S> PGF

Shade

Idk why no one is offering seriously to this PGF. I don't think it's a bad moment at all to put up one for sale. Just wait a bit till more people get interested.

lol im use to people trolling idc eventually someone who really wants it will offer me the right things the more you all troll the more you all are wasting your time xD and another thing if anyone offered me all the tings in red it will be theres so i think thats like what 4 things? so im not asking for all your items

Edited by Shade

lol im use to people trolling idc eventually someone who really wants it will offer me the right things the more you all troll the more you all are wasting your time xD and another thing if anyone offered me all the tings in red it will be theres so i think thats like what 4 things? so im not asking for all your items

we dont have all that shade LOL

Im not a rocket scientist but i know a good offer when i see one take red devils offer. Shhhhhheeeeeeet!!!! max rr, 25 pds, a suuped up excal, and a zanba 30 hit!!! F that! if i had that pgf id sell u it now red lol

Im not a rocket scientist but i know a good offer when i see one take red devils offer. Shhhhhheeeeeeet!!!! max rr, 25 pds, a suuped up excal, and a zanba 30 hit!!! F that! if i had that pgf id sell u it now red lol

YEAH!! apparently people begging for more

A TJS hit 40 OMG Thats the shit right there and not just that

A TJS hit 40 already match up with dark flow already........

BUT its all on Shade

TAKE it or leave it

• Like 1

YEAH!! apparently people begging for more

A TJS hit 40 OMG Thats the shit right there and not just that

A TJS hit 40 already match up with dark flow already........

BUT its all on Shade

TAKE it or leave it

Apparently Shade forgot that RR drop rate was droped to 1/215 and HH are gone... and not as many players are actually playing on ultima now AND active on forums at same time.

Apparently Shade forgot that RR drop rate was droped to 1/215 and HH are gone... and not as many players are actually playing on ultima now AND active on forums at same time.

SHADE is CRAZY! (no offense)

have you all forgotten that PGF is the best item in the game! i dont see why a RR would top a PGF..... i dont mind waiting for better offers kaiza's offer for dies pgf was by far the best one i saw and pin i know you got that offer someone will come by who wants it bad enough

hmm first of all it didn't drop it went up Sheldema. TJS 40 hit itself does NOT match up to a PGF, maybe TJS hit and the RR or the Zanba . and Alot of people have RR so there again ...

and i dont think you all remember but when there was HH and RR drop was really low everyone got RR's like they were nothing so there is a ton of them out there the price isnt up that much a lot of people still have them