Commands in Game

Larva

What are the commands to dance, fall down, flip, etc...?

Id love to moon walk or do the worm all through the lobby, but I haven't seen those moves so I suppose I cant :onion-head75:

What are the commands to dance, fall down, flip, etc...?

Id love to moon walk or do the worm all through the lobby, but I haven't seen those moves so I suppose I cant :onion-head75:

there are no moon walk or worm that i know... LOL

but the usual moves are made pressing

ALT+[Key]

For "Key" you can use A-Z, 1-0 (not numpad), F1-F12

there are no moon walk or worm that i know... LOL

but the usual moves are made pressing

ALT+[Key]

For "Key" you can use A-Z, 1-0 (not numpad), F1-F12

Also while in Lobby you can press SHIFT+ALT+[Key] to do the other gender's animations, but it won't work in game, only in lobby.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

lol i know this topic isn't that new but if your still open to offers you should add a /kick or /boot player from room... these commands should be used by room leaders and helpful to stop trouble makers or shady ppl who dnt follow the rules of game

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Its a shame i cannot get the common bank to work as its a great idea. Im pretty new to Ultima and i have 2 characters on my account. When i make a game and the characters stand in front of bank i type the command /bank and all my characters do is say /bank in a normal chat bubble, i get no common bank or character bank on right of screen. This shared storage bank would be so useful.

Its a shame i cannot get the common bank to work as its a great idea. Im pretty new to Ultima and i have 2 characters on my account. When i make a game and the characters stand in front of bank i type the command /bank and all my characters do is say /bank in a normal chat bubble, i get no common bank or character bank on right of screen. This shared storage bank would be so useful.

Be sure that you dont have any extra spaces or anything before the "/" (slash) ...it should be the first caracter you type and also avoid any characters after the word "bank"

• 1 month later...

I can't get the npc command to work. Can someone explain step by step like I'm an idiot.

You just need to type --- where the X is a number between 0 and 13 ? --- 0 is to take out the skin

/npc X ← note it has a slash at the beggining

Edited by Soly
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I am going to make a new character and want to use the /bank command to transfer items. How does it work? Do i just type /bank in game then transfer items, then type /bank again to go bake to my regular bank?

I also heard there are bugs with the common bank and that you can lose items/glitchy can anyone confirm? I love the idea of the common bank, just wanted to verify.

Yes both... when you type /bank you get a text on the screen that says which bank is active... you can deposit, and pick up the items on the "shared" bank in the same way.

It also is buggy, i would not advice to leave extensive stuff there.