Niyuki's random thoughts on the WEDDING DRESS

Niyuki

serious question, what is the best for hunting a WEDDING DRESS

i have 3tabs open of the ultima drops IDs (1-white, 1-red, 1-pink)

and i see that. red drops the WEDDING - 1/145 (0.006896%), whit drops the WEDDING - 1/317 (0.315700%), pink drops the WEDDING - 1/317 (0.315700%). if this is right then why are ppl saying to hunt it with red or whit, the way i see it (why do sham with red. if me and a friend can do raid and kill 2epsilon in about 10-12mins) and also pinkal gets the DEMONIC FORK wich has the same drop rate as the WEDDING

idk if its just because me niyuki is a bit crazy but, it just seems better to use a pinkal ID for the hunt

i guess if you to hunt Sham. with RED-ID go ahead but with PINK-ID you get the WEDDING and DEMONIC FORK in ( i believe the quest is called *raid of tower* something like that ) with in 7-10min. you kill 2-epsilon and about 7 ill gill.

With HH on you can go hunt for 1rare on a somewhat hard boss for go hunt 2rare on a easy mob (if you have LK38 & DARK METEOR xD)

it may seem smart to hunt Sham but i rather look at it as "killing two birds with one darkmeteor"

p.s i just think i rather use pink because im crazy

2/26/12 (10am) - 2/27/12 (7:30am) 12sham kills 38epsilon ?ill gill, not one rare but a saber from sham and a knight/power from epsilon

i think that niyu has hunted enuff T3T its already a miracle that niyu is hunting something but to do this much work for a frame

where is that luck when i got d-core in 9runs and pgf in 12runs i think its time to quit