Is an MMO a huge Time Paradox?

R.A.V.S.O

Well think about it this way....

there's a boss on your way and you beat the crap out of it.... but then again the boss re-spawns and someone else kills it over again.... and to top it off, in campaign mode you usually accompany the hero who (supposedly) is the one who

originally was meant to kill such boss,

then does that mean our characters are under a time paradox?

so in Universe A, say Choko killed Dark Falz....

yet in Universe B.... It was me who killed Falz....

considering the story mode is supposed to be the original timeline... and the hero kills off falz and story tells you supposedly that was by the hero's hands only..... does that mean our characters never existed? O.o

I dunno... kinda funny how an MMO turns out under different points of view.... so that means... there's an alternate Universe where Godric is an Admin and Larva works for Black Paper? o.O (LOL)

then again there might always be that universe where choko turned into Olga Flow and Bun forces The Principal to divide by zero (because he lost a very huge bet) thus resulting in the end of all times...

P.S: Flowen would be the guild nurse in that universe O.o

An infinite number of alternate realities, but they're still limited by the scope of the game.

Second that.

then again there might always be that universe where choko turned into Olga Flow and Bun forces The Principal to divide by zero (because he lost a very huge bet) thus resulting in the end of all times... P.S: Flowen would be the guild nurse in that universe O.o

Allways Bun.....allways her.....serverus get a hold of your woman for god sake! LOL

Edited by Elision

An infinite number of alternate realities, but they're still limited by the scope of the game.

Nope, since there are infinite number of alternate realities, there are also infinite versions of the game with different limitations xD

it seem that I have divided by zero unknowingly as I wrote this topic >_<

then again.... it would be creepy to actually live in the PSO universe.... considering most of the time the world's fate is at hand

and even worse leave it at OUR hands O.o