anyone play any other online pc games?

kk107

does anyone play any other pc games?....i have a few that i play on steam...

crysis 2

borderlands

lost planet 2

counter strike source

killing floor

n soon battlefield 3

if u play any of those let me know we can join up!..or list the games u play

I played a lot of games for a while, but then I just stuck to the ones I like. Even then, I dont go on often, other then this, i play a little bit of WoW (membership is at its end), Gunz w/e i feel like it, Lunia when im really bored, Flyff when im downright drunk and finally Runescape, just to check in on my few friends and try out the always new content.

I got steam, but I haven't gotten any games yet. waiting for another huge Christmas sale, then im gonna reap the market.

u play too many games ace!..haha..i actually used to play s4 it was pretty fun..might get back into it now that u mention it...

yea necro steam always has good deals..not just the winter sales but also at the end of every week they have some 75% off select games...i got borderlands last week for 7.50 with all 3 dlc content..which for me was a bargain...its 30 bux at the store plus the dlc..saved alot there..haha...hows gunz?...ive been wantin to play it just never got it..haha..if u get on steam hit me up..i dont know anyone who pc games..my friends all play on consoles...boooo!....haha

Atm, i only got TF2, and im waiting for some big deals. and Gunz is pretty cool. its hectic though, so many people use these play styles that are fucking cheap. Me? I bought a cash shop Light machine gun. I spam that shit and kill everyone. If your gonna try it, get prepared to get pissed. Ive played a lot of games in my small life, but not many match up to my standards. Other then WoW, only other online that had decent graphics and gameplay was Perfect World. and I got sick of the endless grinding on that.

I play PSOBB (Ultime ftw), League of Legends, Warhammer 40k Chaos Rising, Warhammer 40 Dawn of war-Soulstorm, Portal 2, Minecraft, CrimeCraft: Bleedout, Starcraft 2, Soon to have Warhammer SD, waiting for PSO 2 :D

I think thats it...there might be more lol

def pso2 bros...hope we can atleast play the japanese version if it aint region locked...till they decide when they gonna release it in english...n other languages..cant wait for it!...

ill download gunz n when i do ill come n post my screename so we can play..haha

hey veriemas r u gonna play warhammer space marine?...im thinking of getting it next week...there should be co-op mode as a dlc pack later this month i think...but the game is pretty sweet..least the demo was..haha

ravso i dont think u need a high spec pc for pso2...maybe an ok one if u have a dual core processor n a good enough vid card then ur good...oh n least 4gb ram then ur set..i dunno the actual specs but if u can run any recent game u should be able to run pso2 for sure..but a core upgrade is always good..haha..just updated my vid card 2 weeks ago..now just lookin for a nice processor n ill be set!