NAME YOUR TOP 5 ANIME US. OR JP...THE BEST YOU EVER SEEN.

209calibear

I never could stand more american cartoons, (yes I call them cartoons, and anime is from japan) its just how I keep it sepreated

any ways stuff from the us I watch is just South park, its to funny, and has not goten old for me as where family guy has goten old

any ways

1.FullMetal Alchemist : Brother hood (Original was to stupid for my tastes)

2.Hell Sing (Just watched that and it was so epic)

3.Black Lagoon (epic storry and Rock, Revy are to funny)

4.Luckey star (great relaxing anime)

5.Megaman Battle network (somethning I wacthed when i was younger and I like it alot, I think its well writen)

This is killing me. Its hard going between best manga and best anime, Id say Berserk is the best manga...but the anime never covered much. And ive seen a lot of anime....so that no.1 spot is hard.... Id say the best are either Evangelion, Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, GITS, Inuyasha, Trigun, Code Geass, .HACK//SIGN, Trinity Blood, or finally S-Cry-Ed. I dont want to put any more in there cause id spam the list >.< I dont have the most common ones (Bleach, Naruto, Death Note, and Once Piece) due to the fact that they simply arent that great. Sure, they can get interesting, but they dont have that "zing" where you get chills watching it. I dont see whats so good about them. Though ive read all the manga forms, and still do.

Overall, I prefer Manga over Anime. Theres a few out there that are never finished in the manga or just not done right, so sometimes the anime form is better, but it isnt very often.

Wow, wall of text ^ huh xD

This is killing me. Its hard going between best manga and best anime, Id say Berserk is the best manga...but the anime never covered much. And ive seen a lot of anime....so that no.1 spot is hard.... Id say the best are either Evangelion, Outlaw Star, Cowboy Bebop, GITS, Inuyasha, Trigun, Code Geass, .HACK//SIGN, Trinity Blood, or finally S-Cry-Ed. I dont want to put any more in there cause id spam the list >.< I dont have the most common ones (Bleach, Naruto, Death Note, and Once Piece) due to the fact that they simply arent that great. Sure, they can get interesting, but they dont have that "zing" where you get chills watching it. I dont see whats so good about them. Though ive read all the manga forms, and still do.

Overall, I prefer Manga over Anime. Theres a few out there that are never finished in the manga or just not done right, so sometimes the anime form is better, but it isnt very often.

Wow, wall of text ^ huh xD

yes berserk is the best manga and have new anime version.-

http://www.berserkfilm.com/

• 3 weeks later...

yes berserk is the best manga and have new anime version.-

http://www.berserkfilm.com/

i should defenetly take a look to bersek , i think this amanga has been around since my begging in the JP world, so probably it has more then 10 years

out there and should defenetly read it some day.

I'll attest that ćƒ™ćƒ«ć‚»ćƒ«ć‚Æ怀怌Berserk怍 is good. I haven't read/seen it in a long time though and admittedly I didn't get too far with the manga as other things came up, but I did enjoy it during that time.