can i hot key items

Can you please be a bit more specific.

I.E. Do you want to know if you can press a single button to switch weapons; or do you want to be able to use something like a grinder with the press of a key?

Your post is just quite vague. It would help to know what items you want the hot keys for.

Hmm I believe he means, add an item to a shortcut key (0-9)

if that were the case, only common items such as monomates, dimates etc.....

weapons, equipment and miscellaneous is a no-no sadly.

on a sidenote: man.... how I miss the action pallete T_T

tht sucks it would be nice to press 1 or something to equip wepon i no on gamecube it was easy i press r and y to bring tht box to the left corner of the screen can i do tht on here if so how

the fastes way to switsh weapons is with shortcut of alt+end , no sure if thats the convination , i dont have the game here and this is a laptop keyboard , and normally i use it by intuition.

Well, you could do what I do.

I make sure to keep my weapons carried with me in a specific order, and with practice, you can breeze through it too.

Press F2, immediately enter to enter weapon equip, and if you done it enough, you can easily scroll down the list to the one you need and equip it in a flash.

Now, you can also keep moving while having the menu open as well, but to do so, you need to make sure the Auto-walk/run key is disabled.

I generally used alt+end for weapons and F2 for shields and mags. (Usually didn't really have to change armor or units too often, but they would be through F2 too if I did.)

This method was quick enough for me.

• 5 months later...

Well back to hotkeying in Spells and items. I'm having a problem with it. I have all sorts of skills key'd in but when I hit buttons 0-9 It always opens up the chat box. Got any tips folks?

You need to go to the Customizing Screen and then press the number you want for the thing you want in the number and it should work after

Well, I already have them hotkey'd from playing several months earlier, but it won't let me recustomize or use the hot keys presently.