I have recording software!

Heres a question, ive had fraps for a while and i decided maybe i should start recording some psobb ultma footage, but what should i record? You guys want some tutorials? Maybe some footage of me kicking ass?(or failing in my case) or maybe just some of different weapons?

I got the full version of Fraps, and it really works well ^^

But the vids take alot of memory (like 1,5Gb for every minute).

Here's the quality :

(Yes I like to show off xD )

I got the full version of Fraps, and it really works well ^^

But the vids take alot of memory (like 1,5Gb for every minute).

Here's the quality :

(Yes I like to show off xD )

well i have the luxury of having a lot of storage space, i'll upload my test video here later and see how the resolution turned out (fyi, its me failing at black paper deal 2 on hard mode :onion-head02: ) and here is the other thing, if i do voice over commentary would there be someone out there to translate captions to spanish? google translator doesnt do it justice

well i have the luxury of having a lot of storage space, i'll upload my test video here later and see how the resolution turned out (fyi, its me failing at black paper deal 2 on hard mode :onion-head02: ) and here is the other thing, if i do voice over commentary would there be someone out there to translate captions to spanish? google translator doesnt do it justice

What if you do like reviews of the game, like podcast but in video, review of game, history of it, review of ultima. following me herE?

review of customs quests, items review , stats , tutorials for a good equipment, etc.

also will be good to do it with 2 players both talking about the topic of the video, wile playing.

and yes funny stuff too XD

Edited by Larva

What if you do like reviews of the game, like podcast but in video, review of game, history of it, review of ultima. following me herE?

review of customs quests, items review , stats , tutorials for a good equipment, etc.

also will be good to do it with 2 players both talking about the topic of the video, wile playing.

and yes funny stuff too XD

Although a good idea, i wana take it slow at first, only recording ive done so far is the games ive played on LoL, the idea of covering the good stuff of PSOBB and Ultima Custom stuff is good.

Finding someone to co-host with is one of those grey areas where you need to find someone knowledgeable and able to hold a conversation well, and their personality has to be solid to be entertaining. Synergy between both speakers need to be there as well and that takes time. I dont know any of you on a personal level so that will be difficult at the moment

Edit: imma post my failure here in a min, tell me how the video quality is, there is no sound fyi

Edit 2:

Edited by Riki

Well the quality is very good , and your fail was good too. That was vh. Right

that was hard mode :onion-head25:

was trying to get a cent ability

Edited by Riki

LOOLOLOLOOLOL

Sorry lol I really tough it was vh, but now that I c your level is very good man, ur a good player.

the excal carries me, but im suprised i cant take more damage then i did. I will work on leveling Riki so i can take more hits, maybe a cure freeze would help too.