Team D-Soldiers.

R.A.V.S.O

Ok, so I started, this new team for both english and spanish users, no worries about the language barrier,

(although considering I posted this on the english section, you guys will probably see me leaning over english players a bit more)

HOW YOU CAN GET IN:

Well this one's not a biggie, the level is not important, you're a newbie? no prob, it's cool.

however it is somewhat of a requirement to be an active player, non-actives (when very un-active) WILL get kicked off.

RULESET:

#1 No flamers, it's ok to defend your team pride, but plain harrasment or senseless flaming WILL get you kicked. keep it cool, tis' only a game.

#2 No Item theft, will not only get you in hot water with me, but mostly with the GM's as well.

#3 No hackers, same as above.

EVENTS:

-TBA, Depending team population.

Team has just opened, feel free to join, if you like and can follow the policy XD

• Like 1

ILL BE THE FIRST TO JOIN!!

nope im not kidding here o_õ since i got two non-gming accounts..sooo

find me ingame!

Edit: WRONGCHARSNAMEZ! Lulz!

Lyrael, Liriel, Yurius, Yuria

Edited by Elision

Nice Rav Im sure your team will be good enough in no time to get your own subforum and maybe your own lobby.

Im sure your team will remind of ultima's glorious days.

You know team Patriots support you(just DarkFalz, Bass, Zero and me left lol), you can ask whatever you want from us.

• 2 months later...