Oswald's Trade List

Necrolust

UPDATED LIST

Added new weapons (too lazy to list)

More grinders/mats, ect.

I REALLY want to get a Dark Meteor, if you have one, and see ANYTHING on my list you would trade for it, LET ME KNOW! :onion-head41:

• Like 3

What can you offer? pds? pcs? or Weapons, Armors? I can take anything, really, but I need to know. I kinda don't want to part with it >.< I just got it from ghost.

I want your V101, I have Red Saber, and Drill Launcher from your Wishlist I'll also throw in Pds your way too. (curious as to what TypeKN/claw is)

Edited by Zeph

Im interested in the lavis, but I got a yata mirror atm. Im online right now if you want to meet me ingame. We can talk then, or if you want, I could PM you if you cant get online.

Ok, i am Sayu Y. or itachi, i habituate to be in the Ship 2-lobby 1.

Well, I updated the list again.

And as you can see...I finally sold my V101!!!

Dont fret, ill be grinding for another when the next happy hours comes on. :onion-head54:

Added more weapons to the list. Took some off. And edited my WANT list.

• Like 3

i need Twin Blaze (0/0/0/0)and Partisan Of Lightning (0/0/0/0)I would like to buy pc or trade item u can look at my tradelist for more information at

i need Twin Blaze (0/0/0/0)and Partisan Of Lightning (0/0/0/0)I would like to buy pc or trade item u can look at my tradelist for more information at

http://www.phantasys...flow-tradelist/

Im really interested in Ruby Bullet and Dual Bird, let me know what you think. Im currently dealing with a full inv of ???? items, so im kinda cautious about using Oswald atm.

Well, I updated the list, made some changes to its layout and added a few things. Also, my character is fixed, so i'm ready for anything.:onion-head54:

UPDATE: Added another v101 and edited list again.

MAJOR UPDATE: And i'm too lazy to list everything, so go read it yourself!:onion-head28:

Edited by zombiehazard

SO! I had a glitch occur on Oswald v9, and now i have doubles of my hunter weapons. It also gave me an extra Yamigarasu. All the stats are the same and everything. I already tested to see if they are bugged but through use (a friend helped me) they do not crash your game or do anything. they work fine. If anyone is interested, LET ME KNOW! XD Now that i got extras, im probably gonna hand them out to friends if they aren't sold!

:onion-head63:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...