Pso Hates me and i guess i cant do S*** about it

GoodFriend

Anyways Ummm this is just a little bit Fun & Stuff to laugh at - Thanks Scorn & Sam You guys Kill fast & i have evidence that i was Killed by nothing 
or iono man 
If anyone is watching this feel free to explained to me why i die or why pso hates me or WTF happened ?????????

EDIT: or maybe its just me - im not very good at this game even after i started 2012 ....... Oh WELL what do other high level players expect from me after all these years

Edited by GoodFriend
  • Haha 4

8 hours ago, GoodFriend said:

Anyways Ummm this is just a little bit Fun & Stuff to laugh at - Thanks Scorn & Sam You guys Kill fast & i have evidence that i was Killed by nothing 
or iono man 
If anyone is watching this feel free to explained to me why i die or why pso hates me or WTF happened ?????????

EDIT: or maybe its just me - im not very good at this game even after i started 2012 ....... Oh WELL what do other high level players expect from me after all these years

It's just some weird online desync shenanigans that Is outside of everybody's control, I guess :rf-08:  ( I mean, naturally, 3 spinners would spawn "around each players" randomly depending on the Snake(s)'s behavior, so you know.... bullshit happens :onion-head65:)

• Like 2

Yeah, spinners can spawn right underneath of you for a split second during of its cutscenes where it crashes through the wall or dies, like here. Always funny/frustrating when it happens! (Sometimes lets me be able to bolt to the opening it creates while the cutscene plays!)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Colt said:

Yeah, spinners can spawn right underneath of you for a split second during of its cutscenes where it crashes through the wall or dies, like here. Always funny/frustrating when it happens! (Sometimes lets me be able to bolt to the opening it creates while the cutscene plays!)

In this case during the first phase It Is actually possible and not hard to do this :rf-13: 

From what I have noticed, those spinners that spawn In the first phase happen to be the same spinners that spawn around each players during the first phase while the Snake Is.... crawling around :onion-head65: Once you crush a colorful spinner, those that spawns around you stops In the same place they hide, and won't move from that same position, so If you stand over one of them (not the colorful spinners that you have to crush, but the ones with white jewel) and someone destroy the four jewels of the tail, during the cutscene those spinners will spawn In the same place they hid and then hid & disappear [Just like In the video, though I have no Idea why those random spawns. Maybe....... those spinners placed last In those positions during the first phase? :rf-04: Is that possible despite going through the second phase? :onion-head84:] Either way, this can be exploitable that way :rf-03: 

[Then again, this Is just my experience :onion-head22:]

Edited by Kotta
  • Like 1