Dark Knights are hunting for you

Veriemas

Hi, my name is Freedert

I am one of the 3 Admins of the DarkKnights (Dizz and Purplehaze are the other 2)

The team Master is Poptart

We are looking for new members who are:

Friendly

Crazy (its more fun with crazy people xD)

Respectful

Active

Non-Greedy

Helpful (helps other team members and such)

Info needed to join:

IN GAME NAME:

YOUR LEVEL:

YOUR CLASS:

Note:

There is a easy team TEST that you must pass to join team

Team test includes:

Skill test (you don't have to be amazing we just do it to make sure you have a general idea how to play)

Gear test (basic/medium rares nothing fancy forces techs will be check as well)

Member List:

N/A AT THE MOMENT

Send a PM/Post to apply

Edited by Veriemas
  • Like 1

Yeah Poptart is on vacation xP. So I'm running the team till he gets back. Oh freedert forgot to mention we have the strongest team on this section of forums. We just need to expand it now so we can hunt more.

Yeah Poptart is on vacation xP. So I'm running the team till he gets back. Oh freedert forgot to mention we have the strongest team on this section of forums. We just need to expand it now so we can hunt more.

No offense but i hope your refering to the english section teams.

I think he is...as far as teams go yes we have strong members but there are many teams (and I don't mean just English) that are much stronger then us.

I can say that I am very proud to be a part of this team. If you want a team that will help you in almost anything look no more.

I can say that I am very proud to be a part of this team. If you want a team that will help you in almost anything look no more.

Pretty much we all hang out and hunt whatever is popular at the moment. We pretty much did RT runs till ours eyes bled during the PGF event

Hmm we have not been having any luck recruiting people maybe we should lower the join rate again. The fallen have been recruiting all kinds of people. Mehh :onion-head53:

• 2 weeks later...

Freedert, i played with you and grace209 i think last week and you were asking me if i wanted to join so i figured i would throw my name in the bucket. my info ign: alex lvl:106 class: ramarl i have other characters but they are much lower. just let me know if you need anything else.