Dark Knights are hunting for you

Veriemas

Hmm we have not been having any luck recruiting people maybe we should lower the join rate again. The fallen have been recruiting all kinds of people. Mehh :onion-head53:

I agree let's keep the quality of the team good

sounds good to me...what time are you normally on?

generally im online monday and thursday- sunday; off and on throughout these days "im a college student so i go in and out of classes"

Hmm we have not been having any luck recruiting people maybe we should lower the join rate again. The fallen have been recruiting all kinds of people. Mehh :onion-head53:

Since when did we care what other teams did as far as recruiting? I say we keep the standard. I donĀ“t mind helping people get in but I donĀ“t want to open up the team and then for the new people to want us to do all the work for them. Just saying

Since when did we care what other teams did as far as recruiting? I say we keep the standard. I donĀ“t mind helping people get in but I donĀ“t want to open up the team and then for the new people to want us to do all the work for them. Just saying

I think we all understand that. That very reason is why we "test" people on their skill and gear. Notice not everyone I have let in is the best.

I agree as well. It seems to be a good change for not only the team but our Recruits

lol I thought you guys had higher standards than that, who all are your leaders who are able to recruit? I know someone who said they wanted to join you today.

lol I thought you guys had higher standards than that, who all are your leaders who are able to recruit? I know someone who said they wanted to join you today.

Our standards are not really high. Mostly what we look for are players who are good to one another. Were also willing to teach and train people who join us so that they themselves are better players and know more about the game. The Leaders that can recruit are me (Freedert), Dizz, Purplehaze, and our team master Poptart. Who was it that wanted to join?

Our standards are not really high. Mostly what we look for are players who are good to one another. Were also willing to teach and train people who join us so that they themselves are better players and know more about the game. The Leaders that can recruit are me (Freedert), Dizz, Purplehaze, and our team master Poptart. Who was it that wanted to join?

I'm not sure if he would be comfortable with me saying but you probably heard from him already or I'll talk to one of you in the game.