A> D-Core, 2 hours

ItchyFlamingo

13 mins I will post a message and above comment wins, even if there's a higher bid below I wont be accepting, :)Ā wanted to make this a fair auction
well above with the winning bid, ^^; don't mean just above comment before someone quotes me on it >:p

Edited by ItchyFlamingo
boop

Well i'm not sure if my bid is higher than shin's bid. So, if you could clarify, wpuld be great, since i would like to raise if shin bid is higher.

Just now, ItchyFlamingo said:

previous comment I said dts bid, ^^; still fairly new and not sure on items, but giving a 2 days before trade if you need it, if can't by then goes to next bidder

I would say that jez has a higher bid, estimated shin's to be 45dts

1 minute ago, SubZero said:

would say that jez has a higher bid, estimated shin's to be 45dts

I think my bid is higher too. But we could land in the subjective realm, so i would like to have that clarifyed, cause i dont wanna loose this item :b

Alright. Even thou, even giving 2 days to shin sell, if you considered as a higher bid than mine, i would loose, even not knowing if mine or his is higher :P that's my point. I might not be expressing myself correctly or missunderstanding something. Sorry if its the case