In the meanwhile...

4 hours ago, omnipharios said:

P.S. - Sooo.... About PD.... Random drop, right? Or is there a catch?

Yeah, it is pretty much a random drop. Since it is random, maybe set another objective and farm the pds while accomplishing that. Also, I don't think your question about red ring dropping year round was answered (if it was, sorry for overlooking), but it does -- you can see which IDs it drops for in the drop charts.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Larva said:

Whit this type of post we dont really get motived to work.

people dont get motivated to play when it takes 200 hours to find a blank Asterion striker, these events wear people out and when the event ends u ALWAYS see the number of players drop  by alot, thats a fact [ i didnt design it that way]  you can blame me for the staff being Unmotivated...  thats cool, seems its always the players here fault no matter the problem, we complain too much.. we spoiled.. etc etc

New items are added all the time to events, prob 20 + this year,   but never to the year round drops,   Inturn events end and players instantly are like ok see you for next event,

I had a really good post about reworking the donation list , adding a few event items to take the pressure of players with some of these items , so when you hunt it for 200 hours and dont find it you dont have to wait another 365 days for a chance at it, you also directly result in more donation money to help the server, and set some price caps for some items that are ridiculously over priced and all the new players that join thru the year  and donate would have more options to obtain  some of these items. the sad part is Most positive things said get ignored and I only get a response  when its something negative

"thats just the way it is"  before during and after my time here , im just stating what ive observed in my 15,000 hours played on your sever, I wish you the best always and happy you gave me a home  to enjoy pso for years, Nomatter what is said Im prob your biggest supporter of ultima, I personally brought over 40 people to your sever from other games I play, and still promote Ultima as the best PSO sever and even tho i retire will still continue let people know to check it out here ,

Edited by Terrybriggs711
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Larva said:

Whit this type of post we dont really get motived to work.

well, unfortunately he's sort of right. i only see upwards of 100 on during events, and over 100 for anniv.

(that should be more motivation to get these numbers sustained higher ;))

i'm on before, during and after events. always something to do usually, a year and going strong on the and playig since i rediscovered the game. 

Edited by O9B066
  • Like 2

42 minutes ago, tablecoaster said:

imagine feeling entitled to random drops in a game

you know what? i seriously try to hold my anger on the forum, rather not get banned from here (deff not in game) and be polite, and eat what people say...but you've done nothing but make stupid ass comments to me for a week now. what do i do? nothing, i'm done being nice to people like you on here, and idgaf what happens because you wanna follow me around saying shit to me. and im sure all of you will give stupid negative rep, well if you dont know the issue here, you should just stay out of this.

your a fucking douche bag that some needs to show some respect to, and you seem not to understand respect, maybe you only understand violenece, so please before you get crazy with your mouth in the real world, not on here obviously does something to hurt you cause of your stupid ass comments, learn some respect, and when to let shit go and move on bro, its done and over a few days ago, yet you wanna keep saying shit, grow the fuck up.

someone will reort me, so ill do it myself, panzies.

@Soly @Larva @Fyrewolf5

Edited by O9B066
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

41 minutes ago, O9B066 said:

you know what? i seriously try to hold my anger on the forum, rather not get banned from here (deff not in game) and be polite, and eat what people say...but you've done nothing but make stupid ass comments to me for a week now. what do i do? nothing, i'm done being nice to people like you on here, and idgaf what happens because you wanna follow me around saying shit to me. and im sure all of you will give stupid negative rep, well if you dont know the issue here, you should just stay out of this.

your a fucking douche bag that some needs to show some respect to, and you seem not to understand respect, maybe you only understand violenece, so please before you get crazy with your mouth in the real world, not on here obviously does something to hurt you cause of your stupid ass comments, learn some respect, and when to let shit go and move on bro, its done and over a few days ago, yet you wanna keep saying shit, grow the fuck up.

someone will reort me, so ill do it myself, panzies.

@Soly @Larva @Fyrewolf5

Lol I’ve talked to you like twice, and I wasn’t even talking about you specifically. But if you want to blow up like this in front of everyone for no reason then be my guest. And from how you reacted you don’t seem to deserve my respect anyway. I’ve never seen someone get so angry about this game. But I don’t feel like getting forum banned either so I’m finished here

Edited by tablecoaster

3 minutes ago, tablecoaster said:

Lol I’ve talked to you like twice, and I wasn’t even talking about you specifically. But if you want to blow up like this in front of everyone for no reason then be my guest. And from how you reacted you don’t seem to deserve my respect anyway. I’ve never seen someone get so angry about this game

twice? several in the chatbox, and chiming in to something between me and someone else both times. Im blowing up cuz you know damn well that was a inuendo towards me cause you said that in the chatbox. shit was done and over saturday.

ask people in game or on here, im respectful, calm and cool, in games i dont know ppl, i dont type shit but 100, deer...i dont even respond when people try to tell me how to play, i /lobby but you, you keep saying stupid shit when i dont, havent and never will talk to you, its over, sorry for being a dick but this is getting dumb its over

haha omg post is in the meantime....meaning what to do between events, hey post maker, this isnt what we do bewtween events hahahaha

Edited by O9B066
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Guys.... Come one.... Iam a noob and still enjoying the feel good part.... Let s calm down and cool down. No need for this "tilting". 

@Terrybriggs711

You are going away... :'( Nooo.... You helped me on my second day.... You made me take the game serious but lightly.... Hope to run into you one last time...

• Like 1