Caverns of Gloom

orgodemir

Normal server.  Just DCed in Cave 3 >.<

Also there are some warps in the maze room that you can't actually take? not sure if this is intentional or not.

That lily in C1 died by panarms Dx

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lemon said:

Normal server.  Just DCed in Cave 3 >.<

Also there are some warps in the maze room that you can't actually take? not sure if this is intentional or not.

That lily in C1 died by panarms Dx

I wrote some fancy script that D/C's only you, Lemon! 

I think every warp should be able to be taken. Remember that false lasers are a thing.

I see now. I'll eventually fix those.

And I've never seen that happen. 

Edited by orgodemir

44 minutes ago, orgodemir said:

I wrote some fancy script that D/C's only you, Lemon!

rude

17 hours ago, mudkipzjm said:

Solo'd it in 45ish minutes, pretty interesting. Couldn't get the secret ending though, so could be another 10-15 minutes of gameplay.

I just solo'd it myself. Took me about 38'30 to get to and then beat De Rol Le. Then, the next room took me over 9 minutes. Then Falz took me about 9 more minutes. Final time was 56'18. I made a few mistakes regarding PB, and forgot to grab one of the rewards. 

Edited by orgodemir

1 hour ago, Kagetsuya said:

After kill De Rol Le or failing the password room the shield is unequipped automaticatlly. Not sure if it's intentional or just a bug, any hints for the PW are appreciated xD

That actually is intentional, but shouldn't  happen until you walk into the next room after getting the questions correct.  I'll look back at it.

And the answers are all in the quest and are different each playthrough. Pay attention to what people say and what the questions actually are asking. And do a bit of searching. :)

Edited by orgodemir

• 2 weeks later...