Closed

Champione

Stats don't make a super huge difference in the end though, also, a 40 hit vjaya is a quest reward from ep2 spaceship quest where you defeat gol dragon. You have to finish it on ultimate but you can go all the way up to that quest in normal so it is really pretty easy to do.

Well a 100 % attribute for Vjaya raise your ATP from +250 to +470... against high DFP monsters this can be really handy to be honest.

That may only be me, but 220 ATP is not insignificant in my opinion.

3 hours ago, Misombre said:

Well a 100 % attribute for Vjaya raise your ATP from +250 to +470... against high DFP monsters this can be really handy to be honest.

That may only be me, but 220 ATP is not insignificant in my opinion.

It is a decent chunk, especially when you consider just how crazy high the attack multiplier is on vjaya. But TripleR is right to point out that the 40hit one for 6-5 hunter ultimate is too good a reward to ignore.

9 hours ago, Fyrewolf5 said:

It is a decent chunk, especially when you consider just how crazy high the attack multiplier is on vjaya. But TripleR is right to point out that the 40hit one for 6-5 hunter ultimate is too good a reward to ignore.

we should add a handgun ( single shot ) with this specail. call it the hand cannon ^.^